MN and Sulfur

naturally-devine

I made an MN mix which contained: MN, Castor Oil, Macademia Nut Oil, and Grapeseed Oil, Peppermint and Rosemary EO. I have used this mixture for 2 weeks on myself and my daughters. I am getting ready to make another batch because the results in a 2 week time frame have been amazing. I would like to know has anyone every mixed there MN with Sulfur powder. I have two bottles in the cabinet and would love to start using them.

infojunkie

I made an MN mix which contained: MN, Castor Oil, Macademia Nut Oil, and Grapeseed Oil, Peppermint and Rosemary EO. I have used this mixture for 2 weeks on myself and my daughters. I am getting ready to make another batch because the results in a 2 week time frame have been amazing. I would like to know has anyone every mixed there MN with Sulfur powder. I have two bottles in the cabinet and would love to start using them.

You hair is beautiful in your siggy. What does this mix do for you? Is it for moisture, growth or both?

heyfranz

I mixed it with Glover's Mane which is 5% sulfur, africa's best oil, evoo, tea tree, grape seed. Amazing results within 3 weeks, then i started MT/OCT but actually got better results with the MN. I'm going to make another mix

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Yes I have.I drained out some sulfur from my old MTG and added it to my MNmix. Great results from that. I will order some flowers of sulfur to put with my MN&coconut oil mix very soon. I want to make full shoulder length by March '09.

jazzysweet

I mixed my homemade sulphur oil with MT,and MN. It worked good but it was not emulsified(sp?) so I would constently have to shake it. I got a lot of growth but I wanted to simplify my mix so I am back to MT and water. The growth is still amazing so I think I will stick to this.

naturally-devine

InfoJunkie-Thanks for the lovely compliment. The mix is for growth. It really worked well. My 3 daughters normally get an 1/8 inch of new growth monthly. I've only used it on them for two weeks and so far 2 of them have about a good .5 inch of new growth and the other one is over .25 but under .5. As for myself, I've gotten about 1/2 inch myself. So, it seems to be working good. I'm wondering if the sulfur will increase the growth any. I also just want to use it up to get it out of the pantry.

CICI24

I've been using a sulfur mix that contains: sulfur 8, MN, rosemary, sage, and sulfur powder. It looks like I've gained 1/4 inch in 1 week.

joib

I only mix mines with profectiv growth lotion. I never thought about Sulfur. I loved MN and had great success. I personally think MN worked better for me than MT (sorry my MT sistas) I will be returning back to MN and I may have to try that mixture. BTW, op, your hair is beautiful:yep:.

MA2010

I used both MN and sulfur (from Flowers of Sulfur) in mt MT mix and my hair has been growing!!! Loves it!