2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Applied Jakeala Amla Shea Parfait on length, then spritzed with APB Green Tea Aloe Silk oil.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Applied Jakeaka's coffee balm and shea butter to seal my ends.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

xu93texas

I used KV Super Ego oil on scalp and M&S with Claudie's Balancing moisturizer and a little of Jakeala Parfait.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ssi cococream sealed with APB cran peach vanilla butta.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

sexypebbly

Used bear fruit hair flowers and fruit leave in with APB hibiscus and fenugreek oil. Used jakeala parfait on dry hair

CodeRed

Sunflower oil over hydrolyzed quinoa protein/aloe vera gel and shea butter mix on temples and nape. Steaming now.

caliscurls

Yesterday: started with LG Amla Cream in one section and sealed with QB Aethiopika Butter...didn't like it so finished the rest with Bekura Palm Tapioca and QB Aethiopika. I think I'll just continue using the Amla cream as a scalp/roots treatment before washing.

Today: Steamed in shower, sealed with a touch of MYHC Buttery Soy

Observation...I've gotten boring because i've found my staples :) ...at least the ones for winter.

NappyNelle

Moisturized with APB Leave In, massaged APB HUG into scalp and edges, then sealed ends with SSI Seyani butter.

ronie

Yesterday: started with LG Amla Cream in one section and sealed with QB Aethiopika Butter...didn't like it so finished the rest with Bekura Palm Tapioca and QB Aethiopika. I think I'll just continue using the Amla cream as a scalp/roots treatment before washing. Today: Steamed in shower, sealed with a touch of MYHC Buttery Soy Observation...I've gotten boring because i've found my staples :) ...at least the ones for winter.
Boring is good. Every time I try to fix boring I get in trouble with my hair.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Heavy sealing edges and nape with HV cocasta shikakai. I need to take better care of these two areas since they are exposed most while in wigs.

jprayze

Lately Ive been using grapessed oil on my hair and Doo Gro Hair Vitalizer on my scalp very lightly.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Been using: ED JBCO "HARD" as my one friend always says!:lol:

Will use Pure Pumpkin or maybe Avocado Oil on top of my DC'er.

Using: Huetiful's DC'er. It contains Moringa Oil on the front of the Label.

After my Hair Dries - LG's Green Magic.

NappyNelle

jprayze Where have you been boo? :wink2:

Moisturized with APB Leave In, massaged MT mix into scalp and edges, then sealed length with Jakeala Parfait.

Will probably apply APB GTAS in the morning.

jprayze

Heyyyy NappyNelle!!!! I've been lurking LOL

Now for oils :) using liquid gold bald spot treatment on my edges today. While I like liquid gold sulfur for forth, the bald spot treatment isn't doing a thing for my thin spots. Disappointed so far.

oneastrocurlie

After using APB Hair Tonic I applied a little of her hurry up and grow oil to my scalp and kandy kurls shea souffle to edges and nape.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Liquid Gold's Green Magic again.:yep:

I'm on this Sulfur-kick probably until Spring.

*Note to Self: Keep moisture levels up to prevent extreme dryness from sulfur*:look:

NappyNelle

Moisturized with APB Leave In, then sealed with Jakeala Shea Amla Parfait, concentrating on ends. Massaged APB HUG into my scalp.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Redid DD's mini twists with Annabelle's Leave In, Annabelle's Hair Cream & Mission Condition Star Glaze = juicy moisturized hair

Last edited: