2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Beany

Moisturized with bellezzanaturaleskin hair spray
Sealed my ends with mhc type 4
Sealed all of my hair (length and ends) with bask apple syrup.

Im under my heat cap for 30-40 minutes and will probably baggy the rest of the day and night.

Nylund

Put away Knot Sauce until the spring/summer because it wasn't cutting it for my dry hair. Pulled out APB Tutti Frutti Cream and Karen's Body Beuatiful Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream (shea butter, aloe gel, argan oil, acai powder) and my hair is soft, smooth and moisturized. I'm glad I found the KBB 2oz sample jars at Target last week for $1.74.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I used the following this morning to make a cinnabun:
Jane Carter Solutions Restore Moisture Mist
Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner + Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root ButterCream mix
PuraBody Naturals Cupuacu Hair Butter -Tahitian vanilla scent

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

curlyhersheygirl

Applied vatika frosting on top of my DC.

Heavy sealed with TPS sweet indulgence.
Used APB Annabelle's LI and moisturized with APB hair pudding.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Using: Mission:Condition's Banana Kisses DC'er as a Pre-Rx.

It is a Banana & Chocolate DC'ing concoction.

It looks & smells more Chocolate that anything else.

I read in her new offerings on BOSS BAG, she added a different type of Banana Puree to intensify the Banana scent/performance.

It's just "average" (IMO), although it has GREAT ingredients.

I'll use it up as a Pre-Rx.

Beamodel

Last night...

Sprayed APB cookie dough leave in
Applied PBN Muru Muru Milk
Sealed with Jakeala Parfait

Smiley79

JBCO is the truth!...I notice my hair has come in thicket and fuller. A little really does go a long way.

Babygrowth

Sealed with APB hibiscus oil last night will use Jakeala parfait today. Hair is flatironed so I want it to last a few days.

PlainJane

I used my new talia waajid butter again today on dry hair and a different leave in. It seems to work much better this way. The package says it can be used as a heat protectant but I'm not sure about that...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use:
Pure Avocado on top of my DC'er to Steam with

Will also use:
Darcy's Pumpkinseed Elixir with my Leave-In

After my Hair Dries:
The Pomade Shop

CodeRed

Put my shea butter/sunflower oil mixture that I normally use on my body on one of my temples, my ends and the nape of my neck under my deep protein conditioners. That one temple seems like it's thinning but I got through this every year (thinking I'm balding lol) in that same place and I know it's not balding, it's just thinner than the other side... Oh well. Here I sit steaming butter into my temple because it makes me feel better about the whole situation :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
caliscurls

I read (in another thread) you are looking for Protein DC'ers.

Please don't sleep on Claudie's Renew Protein DC'er and Claudie's Reconstructor.

Those are both Fab!

Also HV's Methi Step 1.

Duchess007

Sealed with my whipped shea mix last night. Tonight, I'm going to mist my hair, seal with Lusti Organics Mango Butter, and GHE overnight.

Beany

Used BNS hair spray, sealed ends with mhc type 4, and oiled scalp with NO honey and jojoba balm. Currently under my heat cap.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Used the following to prepoo yesterday:
Neelibrigahdi, hemp, huille maskreti/HBCO & Auromere Conditioning Pre-Shampoo Hair Oil mix

Hair is in 20 jumbo twists & bunned. Will wash this evening.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

spacetygrss

Sprayed my hair with APB Honey Almond Leave-In and then twisted my hair for the night with Jakeala Parfait (Birthday Cake!!).

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used APB Coconut Lime Verbena Leave in spray, APB Coconut Creme hair cream, sealed with APB Green Powerhouse in Coconut Lime Verbena.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Moisturized with APB Leave In, then sealed with Jakeala Shea Amla Parfait, concentrating on ends. Massaged APB HUG into my edges.