2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Sprayed my hair with bns hair spray, sealed my ends with mhc type 4, put kj naturals jamaican jelly on my edges, put a little bask apple syrup on my length (I usually use two pumps for my entire head, today I used one pump), and oiled my scalp with NO honey and jojoba balm. I'm under my heat cap for 30-45 minutes.

This combo of products and using my heat cap right after m&s has kept my hair right this winter. I also owe some credit to keeping my hair covered in satin all day and night (except during showers).

This combo of products and using my heat cap right after m&s has kept my hair right this winter. I also owe some credit to keeping my hair covered in satin all day and night (except during showers).

Beany

Glad you found a combo that has helped keep you straight this Winter.:yep:

Applied Claudie's Temple Balm on my edges. Used HH Refresher Coarse to spritz my hair, applied Komaza's Coconut Damage Control Serum, and QB's AOHC. Sealed with Sweet Almond Oil. Also used Claudie's Tiffany Ceramide Pomade and Phyto Keratin serum on my ends.

Used Pure Flax Seed Oil on top of my DC'er

Will use DB Pumpkin Seed Elixir with my Leave-In

After my Hair Dries probably Sweet Nature By Eddie's Spirit Crème and a couple drops of Pure Avocado Oil

Oiled scalp with castor oil before exercising... added 2 - 3 teaspoons of camellia oil to Eva NYC Hair Mask

Applied APB Leave In and sealed with Jakeala Shea Amla Parfait. My ends have behaved very nicely since incorporating more shea in my regimen.

Applied APB Greenhouse Power Oil on length. Used Phyto Keratin serum and Claudie's Tiffany Ceramide pomade on ends. Also used Claudie's Temple Balm and Ouidad's Biotin Reparative serum on my edges.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

I sprayed my hair with APB Honey Almond Leave-in conditioner, oiled my ends with APB Ayurvedic oil and sealed with MHC Buttery Soy.

Back