2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

caliscurls

Oyin Hair Dew and QB Aethiopika Butter to set curlformers on freshly washed and deep conditioned hair....really like the way the two smoothed my ends without having to use the denman.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ssi Cococream, APB Quinoa oil in Almond Macaroon. Green Magic on scalp.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

CodeRed

Will use a couple drops of: Pure Cold Pressed Flax Seed Oil (rich in Omega 3,6,9)

I think I'm going to do flaxseed again. I tried it a few years ago and even though I was using it improperly for my hair, it still made it shine and deep conditioning all those nutrients into my scalp felt good.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@CodeRed

You should try it again. I'm glad I did. I had it before a while back and re-upped this Fall.

And you're right. It feels great on your scalp and mixed into DC'ers and the shine is great.

I usually put it on top of my DC'er to Steam with.

I was trying to decide between Wheat Germ Oil & Flax Seed Oil and went with the Flax Seed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use Flax Seed Oil on top my DC'er to Steam with.

Will use Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Elixir with my Leave-In

After my Hair Dries - Sweet Nature By Eddie's Spirit Creme

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Just applied ED JBCO to my hair. Doing an overnight HOT to prepare for tomorrow's wash.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used HV Whipped cream Ends and QB BRBC on either side. Sealed with APB Olive Oats in bday cake.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

NaturallyATLPCH

Used Jakeala's Shea Amala Hemp Castor Parfait on hair for a flat twist style. The watermelon scent smells great, thanks for the scent recommendation PJaye!

Last edited:

meka72

Used QB AOHC, QB BRBC, Claudie's Montego Bay oil and QB aethiopika butter to moisture and seal my hair.

Lita

After my wash & DC applied HH soft coconut marshmallow leave in & sealed with happy nappy honey iced tea oil..Applied BASK java on my scalp.

Happy Hair Growing!