***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

Neomorph

Deep Conditioning with Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque underneath a platinum conditioning cap.

Lately I've been deep conditioning directly after I shampoo my hair. I also wring out the extra water in my hair before I put on the treatment so that it doesn't slip off. My hair seems to respond really well to doing this.

theRaven

Sometime either Sunday or Monday I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for two hours, no heat cap. Surprisingly my hair came out fabulous. I definitely believe its better to deep condition in small braids.

HaveSomeWine

Shampooed with Tresemme Naturals Moisture Shampoo and deep conditioned with a mix of Hollywood Beauty Tea Trea Cholesterol with Shea Butter & Aloe, honey, green tea matcha powder and pistachio oil. Happy to report that for another week in a row, I have noticed a great reduction in hair fall. I lost less hair (last wash was a week ago today) than when I used to wash and detangle every few days. Green Tea for shedding is the real deal.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat and Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture
Conditioner: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture and SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm doing a DC overnight with Curl Junkie Deep Fix. I used to love this stuff when I first big chopped, but I just used half a jar in one sitting now that my hair is longer

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used: b.a.s.k. Whiskey-Vanilla as a Pre-Soak
Used: Cathy Howse under Dryer for about 20 minutes
Steamed: BoBeam's DC'er

lovelycurls

Did a prepoo homemade mask for 1hr with
Honey
Banana
Evco
Avocado
* Conditioned hair after cleansing with
shea moisture yucca volumizing conditioner

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Under Dryer with: Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair DC'er

Will Steam with: Mission:Condition's Honey Marshmallow DC'er:love:

Last edited:

kupenda

DCing with Silk Dreams Shea What mixed with ORS Shealicious for dry, damaged hair (in the yogurt cup thing). Dye and ORS on bleached hair. Under the dryer for 20 minutes, will let cool during housework

theRaven

I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for quite a few hours under a heat cap. Then I deep conditioned with Aussie 3 minute moist. I missed conditioning my hair. It needed some serious TLC

HaveSomeWine

I prepooed with a hot oil treatment of pistachio oil infused with cinnamon and sage and deep conditioned with a mix of Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Cholesterol, honey, kelp powder and pistachio oil. It left my curls very shiny and defined.

CodeRed

I prepooed with a hot oil treatment of pistachio oil infused with cinnamon and sage and deep conditioned with a mix of Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Cholesterol, honey, kelp powder and pistachio oil. It left my curls very shiny and defined.

How do you like pistachio oil and what does it do for your hair?

HaveSomeWine

How do you like pistachio oil and what does it do for your hair?

I like pistachio oil because it's a medium weight oil. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair but it's heavy enough to be nourishing. I used to use macadamia nut oil for the same reason but tried this oil because I found it for a cheaper price. It's nourishing and high in ceramides which are excellent for natural hair. Rice bran oil is also really good and I will be ordering some soon.

Last edited:

CodeRed

I like pistachio oil because it's a medium weight oil. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair but it's heavy enough to be nourishing. I used to use macadamia nut oil for the same reason but tried this oil because I found it for a cheaper price. It's nourishing and high in ceramics which are excellent for natural hair. Rice bran oil is also really good and I will be ordering some soon.

I like rice bran oil a lot... works like grape seed oil for me... Let us know how it works for you:yep:

Thanks for the info!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used:
BoBeam Deep Conditioning Crème (for Pre-Poo)
Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
Jakeala's Ginger/Mustard DC'er (under Steamer)

Last edited: