***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

theRaven

Washed my hair yesterday because my whole head was immersed in ocean water at the beach. So I washed and deep conditioned with the L'Oreal Anti-Breakage Hair Balm and my hair soaked it upppppp. Afterwards my curls felt so soft and fluffy :smile:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Moisture: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture + SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor + Vatika oil

CluelessJL

I misjudged how much coconut cream was left in the carton, so today's DC is about 40% coconut cream! Also in the mix:
Tresemme moisture rich
Caffeine conditioner
Emu oil conditioner
ORS mayo
Silk amino acids
Emu oil
Castor oil
Honey
Glycerine.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair (under dryer 20 minutes) *requires heat*
Mission:Condition's Honey & Mashmallow DC'er (under Steamer 40 minutes)

theRaven

Deep Conditioning with Organics Hair Mayonnaise under heat cap for two hours. Now deep conditioning with Aussie Moist for one hour.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Conditioners: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture + Ultrasheen Duo Tex Protein Conditioner

naturalyogini

shampooed with Aestelance GL shampoo, 1/2 hr under heating cap with Aestelance Repair Emulsion--rinsed out. 1/2 hr under heating cap with Aestelance Hair Repair protein conditioner rinsed out and smoothed a little Miss Jessie's Super Sweet back and light rinse. Hadn't done a protein treatment in a month and my hair was breaking like crazy. After this conditioning treatment, my hair felt soft and strong.

Now if I could just find a leave-in that works. Tried Carol's Daughter Marula leave-in and it detangles but doesn't soften my hair. As I am softens somewhat, but doesn't detangle. Sigh...

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Been DCing with GVP Nexxus Humectress from Sally's. Almost as good as the original. I feel I have to use a little more product to get the same results as the original does. Still makes hair really soft though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Pre-Rx with BoBeam's Conditioning Hair Crème (under wig at work)
Sitting under Dryer now with: Mission:Condition's Caramel Treatment
Steaming with: Jessicurl's Weekly Deep Treatment