***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

theRaven

Wednesday I deep conditioned with the L'Oreal Hair Balm for about 10 minutes, no heat. Laziness got the best of me :|

HaveSomeWine

I generally use hair cholesterol. I always buy the brand HollyWood Beauty. I leave it on while I shower and I take pretty long so I would say about ten to twenty minutes of deep conditioning.

kupenda

Got a nice dc planned for tonight. I'm thinking I'll mix a little Honey Hemp with SD Shea What for a softer texture and more spreadability

Rozlewis

DC'd today with KJ Naturals Raspberry and Coconut DC. This was my first time using it and I loved the tingling sensation it caused on my scalp. I will have to use it a few more times to give a full review but so far so good.

CluelessJL

DCing on dry hair first so I only have to wash once. Really not feeling like doing much this weekend :(
Larger quantity of conditioner needed for dry hair, so I took the opportunity to use up more of the products I won't repurchase along with the good ones - I've got half my stash on my head right now :confused:

Tresemme remoisture
Tresemme damage control
Parneveau hair mayo
CoN intense
emu oil conditioner
jopak caffeine
coconut cream
emu oil
glycerine
SAA
castor oil
EOs (orange, tea tree, peppermint, rosemary).

:eek:o_O:nono:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Protein: Joico K-PAK
Moisture: Joico Moisture Recovery Balm + Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture + castor oil

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Did a protein treatment yesterday with Komaza Care Protein Strengthener and followed up with Silk Elements Nourishing Conditioner.

My hair feels really soft today and I have good definition on my ends.

theRaven

Did a protein treatment yesterday with Komaza Care Protein Strengthener and followed up with Silk Elements Nourishing Conditioner.

My hair feels really soft today and I have good definition on my ends.
How long have you been using Komaza Care Protein Strengthener and how do you like it? Is it a mild protein or hard once a month protein treatment?

theRaven

I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for 2 hours under my heating wrap. Then for moisture I deep conditioned with Pantene 2 minute mask for an hour under my heating wrap. Also used Alter Ego Garlic treatment.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
How long have you been using Komaza Care Protein Strengthener and how do you like it? Is it a mild protein or hard once a month protein treatment?

I've been using it sporadically about 6 months. It's pretty mild to me. I can get away with using it twice a month but I'm sure if I used it weekly, it wouldn't harm my hair. I use a lot of other protein based products which is why I only do this once every 2 weeks.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Last night I made bad mistake of mixing a non deep conditioner with a deep conditioner to stretch it. My hair dried under my towel in 5 minutes.

The two conditioners I mixed were Naturally Silk Elements Deep Nourishing Conditioner (DC) and Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair and Moisture Conditioner (the quick/rinse out). I've used the Silk Elements one so I know that one does work. So glad they were only sample sizes so I don't have to endure them anymore.

CodeRed

Steaming with Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Masque mixed with dulse steeped in aloe vera juice.

CluelessJL

The dry dc worked quite nicely last week and I'm still feeling pretty hair lazy, so I think I'll do the same this week.

theRaven

Sometime Thursday or Friday I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for a few hours. Then used Aussie Moist deep conditioner for about half an hour.