2013 Relaxed Hair Buddy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnExitStageLeft

Cattypus1 xu93texas Altruisticoam yoli184 KiWiStyle

You guys should def. try Silk Dreams. Her Vanilla Silk is moisture ON STERIODS! Her mocha silk her milk makes my hair melt like butter. So does her Wheat germ butter condish. I also use her endtregrity serum on my ends every morning when bunning or doing textures styles. I heard her nourish oil was delish, but haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. I'm kind of on a impromptu no buy.

Evolving78

You guys should def. try Silk Dreams. Her Vanilla Silk is moisture ON STERIODS! Her mocha silk her milk makes my hair melt like butter. So does her Wheat germ butter condish. I also use her endtregrity serum on my ends every morning when bunning or doing textures styles. I heard her nourish oil was delish, but haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. I'm kind of on a impromptu no buy.

for you hair to be so fine, it looks so thick! what do you like about the Wheat Germ conditioner? is it for protein? i wanna try her Avocado Pudding.

naija24

I really don't want to relax but I can no longer feel my scalp :/ I may up my relaxer date to June 30 if I can't hold out until July 31.

EnExitStageLeft

shortdub78

Thank you:). My density is ok, but my actual strands are :nono:....super duper baby fine!

Also the Wheat Germ Butter Condish is straight up moisture in my opinion. However, my her LOVES protein, so it goes without saying. I have the Avocado Pudding and reallllyyyy need to try it. I heard it was perfect for transitioner's and relaxer stretchers.

Evolving78

shortdub78

Thank you:). My density is ok, but my actual strands are :nono:....super duper baby fine!

Also the Wheat Germ Butter Condish is straight up moisture in my opinion. However, my her LOVES protein, so it goes without saying. I have the Avocado Pudding and reallllyyyy need to try it. I heard it was perfect for transitioner's and relaxer stretchers.

i'm protein sensitive.

Cattypus1

All loced up...

OMG! Stop it...I'm afraid to go to the site because the pj in me can't deal with it. Please don't tell me that you love this stuff, I'll be compelled to buy. NO:NO! (On my way to the site now...I work hard so I can buy anything I want...LOL...I haven't bought anything in at least a month...that'll be my justification...I'm so done...I will not buy, I will not buy, I will not buy...)

xu93texas

OMG! Stop it...I'm afraid to go to the site because the pj in me can't deal with it. Please don't tell me that you love this stuff, I'll be compelled to buy. NO:NO! (On my way to the site now...I work hard so I can buy anything I want...LOL...I haven't bought anything in at least a month...that'll be my justification...I'm so done...I will not buy, I will not buy, I will not buy...)

Do it girl! Hit that button!

xu93texas

Cattypus1 xu93texas Altruisticoam yoli184 shortdub78 EnExitStageLeft

Hi ladies! I made six weeks post today and I'm happy with my NG so far. Washing and detangling is still a breeze thanks to my very moisturizing regimen. I recently added S Curl No Drip to the mix to keep my NG in check and protect my line of demarcation. This is probably one of my cheapest yet effective regimen additions. I did my first wash since using it and my shedding/breakage has significantly decreased. Th lost hairs rather broken or shed were so minimal I was actually examining my head for trapped hair. I'm now looking forward to the next six weeks and possibly beyond (fingers crossed).

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

It's good to have a regimen that's working . I'm glad the S-curl is working for you.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Wait! I ain't no devil! I'm just a Product Junkie :)

Product junkyism is an evil spirit so yeah, the devil is speaking through you, lol! I should know, I'm a recovering addict. I just got my stash down to a manageable, human-like quantity and you dang on demons just made me look at that site. Backing away from the ledge....y'll can jump if you want to...but I do need a DC because my Joico moisturizing balm is almost empty and its my only moisture DC...see what I mean? The rationing is the beginning of the addiction. Damn y'll!!!

Kim0105

Trust me....your hair will love you for it :yep:

I definitely agree with this. I did an overnight deep condition with Vanilla Silk last night and I have to cover my hair to keep my hands out of it. This was after doing a 2 step henna and indigo yesterday - no hint of dryness here. I also love Wheat Germ conditioner, Avocado Pudding and oh my, Mocha Silk Infusion. Got my list ready for when the new deep conditioner comes out. Her products are definitely staples for me.

xu93texas

I definitely agree with this. I did an overnight deep condition with Vanilla Silk last night and I have to cover my hair to keep my hands out of it. This was after doing a 2 step henna and indigo yesterday - no hint of dryness here. I also love Wheat Germ conditioner, Avocado Pudding and oh my, Mocha Silk Infusion. Got my list ready for when the new deep conditioner comes out. Her products are definitely staples for me.

Thanks for your input! I'm definitely going to be trying one or two of these conditioners. :)

xu93texas

SOLD! Will be hitting this up tomorrow.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie

Babygrowth

Okay, I'm late but Silk dreams is a must try at least once product line! I also love Vanilla silk but her new DC... Razzberry Coconut Affair is hmmm mmmmh good! Double :lick: her whip my hair cleansing cream is triple :lick:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
@KiWiStyle

I banned myself from LUSH a while back. That place is addicting :nono:.

My 10 year old was at a LUSH party earlier this month and she/I fell in love. I've always seen it, even walked passed it but never went in. We broke DH over the weekend and spent $200 :-O! Which considering for three people isn't bad.

Babygrowth

EnExitStageLeft

Hi! I sure can! It smells a little stronger than VS with a hint of raspberry. Its a good consistency for me. Not too thick, not to thin. As I applied it to my hair it was instantly smoothing and when I rinsed my hair was very, very soft and moisturized easy to detangle... I love it better than VS. A little goes a long way... I will never... NEVER be without it!

Status
Not open for further replies.