2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

Iwanthealthyhair67

John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

Jesus said that He came to give life—not just ordinary existence, but life in fullness, abundance, and prosperity of our souls (3 John 2). On the other hand, the enemy (satan) comes only to steal, kill, and destroy.

On one side is God with goodness, life, and ‘plenty’ of all that is necessary for life (see Joel 2:26 and 2 Pet. 1:3), and on the other hand is the enemy of our souls, who comes to rob us of God’s blessings, to oppress our minds and bodies through sickness and disease and accidents, and to destroy everything that we love and hold dear. He wants to rob us of our freedom, peace of mind, joy, our children our husbands, all our spiritual blessings, happiness and the abundant life in Christ.

Your first step toward experiencing full biblical prosperity is to believe that it is God’s highest desire for you. The next step is to line up your highest desire with His. (Matt. 17:19, 20/Lk. 6:38)

auparavant

^^^^^^^ Amen to that! He surely gives life and abundantly...if we would only take it! If we have need, let us ask the Father rather than steal...for the evil one is actively seeking to steal our souls.

Genesis 9:6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man.

Exodus 21:12 "Anyone who strikes a man and kills him shall surely be put to death.

Revelation 13:10 If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

Matthew 26:52 International Standard Version (©2008)
Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back in its place! Everyone who uses a sword will be killed by a sword.

LifeafterLHCF

To operate and function fluidly without worry is something that needs a instruction manual really. Right now I'm looking at where I am and I'm like ok God what is it. Teach me and show me the error of my ways because this is the only reason I'm here due to something I did in the past or current. I don't want to be out there in pain forever and I want to finally once and for all move on. I'm thankful for the basics right now ie a place to sleep,food etc. I'm also grateful for each interview I get as I know it's tough out there. I'm looking forward to having a good report not just for the added comfort but to uplift someone who is going through similar. I can see good things happen with one job I just don't want to get too into it if it doesn't happen. I hate the feel of rejection as it's not a nice thing and I abhor cliche statements. I have hope in others because I feel everyone is worth of another chance I just don't see that for me most times for many reasons. One day at a time.

God I feel so alone as if you hate me but then if you hated me why do you keep me breathing? I feel like I can motivate anyone but me myself it's like it's impossible to occur for long stretches of time. I feel I can't do anything right and I'm always falling short in so many areas of my life. I wish I could just be a sleep when things like this occurs but here I am awake going through these feelings and such. Maybe this is to break me so I can be done I can't even try and see it positively because I don't know if I'm even righteous and the word says the righteous won't be forsaken. I'm trying to see the good the little things but then it doesn't work in a ideal way. I know everything won't be nice I just need something comfort..none right now.

Last edited:

loolalooh

To operate and function fluidly without worry is something that needs a instruction manual really. Right now I'm looking at where I am and I'm like ok God what is it. Teach me and show me the error of my ways because this is the only reason I'm here due to something I did in the past or current. I don't want to be out there in pain forever and I want to finally once and for all move on. I'm thankful for the basics right now ie a place to sleep,food etc. I'm also grateful for each interview I get as I know it's tough out there. I'm looking forward to having a good report not just for the added comfort but to uplift someone who is going through similar. I can see good things happen with one job I just don't want to get too into it if it doesn't happen. I hate the feel of rejection as it's not a nice thing and I abhor cliche statements. I have hope in others because I feel everyone is worth of another chance I just don't see that for me most times for many reasons. One day at a time.

God I feel so alone as if you hate me but then if you hated me why do you keep me breathing? I feel like I can motivate anyone but me myself it's like it's impossible to occur for long stretches of time. I feel I can't do anything right and I'm always falling short in so many areas of my life. I wish I could just be a sleep when things like this occurs but here I am awake going through these feelings and such. Maybe this is to break me so I can be done I can't even try and see it positively because I don't know if I'm even righteous and the word says the righteous won't be forsaken. I'm trying to see the good the little things but then it doesn't work in a ideal way. I know everything won't be nice I just need something comfort..none right now.

GoddessMaker:

The Holy Spirit is within in you. Don't ever forget that. Listen to the Spirit for it will not condemn you ...

loolalooh

To know You gave the world
Your only son for us
To know Your name
To live within the Saviors love

And He took my place
Knowing He'd be crucified
And You loved, You loved
For people undeserving

Pooks

Frustration, uggggh!! Always venting, or reproving myself these days. Angry, again. Wanna let my fiery little member loose right now but again that's flesh.. Better to keep silent. Let it be...? Worn out, tired, fed up.

Too much at once... Keep falling beneath the tide and then along comes a pice of driftwood and I hold on to it, for dear life, and then comes another wave. Doomed? Doomed I suppose.

_ _ _

My baby... my son was due at the end of this month.... My birth month, now his non-birth month...

*sigh*

Last edited:

sidney

There are some who need to vent, we are listening. We may not be able to relate, but we understand...as Laela said. Dont be dismayed about where you are, you have come so far! You are survivors! Life has been hard. Look how far you have come! The Lord has you in his hands! He can carry you through. One think I know is that he can take anything you give to him. He wants it all.Everyone here is praying continually for you, we are in this together! Hold on, dont faint! The intercessors that are here you lifted up. They have not forgotten you, as your father who is in heaven hasnt forgotten you. You are not alone! Lord, help us to bear ye one anothers burden. Help us rejoice with those that rejoice and weep with those that weep. Help them know you are with us, and you care. You care immeasurably more than we can ever imagine!!! Help us know that everything we need is in your presence. Help us reach out and touch your garment, all you need is a little measurw of faith and you move. We are desperate for you to move!!!

Pooks

There are some who need to vent, we are listening. We may not be able to relate, but we understand...as Laela said. Dont be dismayed about where you are, you have come so far! You are survivors! Life has been hard. Look how far you have come! The Lord has you in his hands! He can carry you through. One think I know is that he can take anything you give to him. He wants it all.Everyone here is praying continually for you, we are in this together! Hold on, dont faint! The intercessors that are here you lifted up. They have not forgotten you, as your father who is in heaven hasnt forgotten you. You are not alone! Lord, help us to bear ye one anothers burden. Help us rejoice with those that rejoice and weep with those that weep. Help them know you are with us, and you care. You care immeasurably more than we can ever imagine!!! Help us know that everything we need is in your presence. Help us reach out and touch your garment, all you need is a little measurw of faith and you move. We are desperate for you to move!!!

:heart2:Thank you

LifeafterLHCF

2 Cor 12:8-10

8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Right now in my state of unease I'm trying my hardest to not rely on or give in to the thoughts that are going through my mind. I keep googling things with the christian perspective on them. I keep looking at the Word something I have never done. Right now I feel like jumping out of my window but I kept reading and reading that it's not the way to go and what if around the bend something good is coming. What if for once in life I truly withstand things. I was told by someone yesterday I'm strong and I feel so so sorry of a person a woman a christian. But then I think back with some stuff I have went through some would have been done. I remember God only gives us the portion in which we could bear or endure so I guess I was created or equipped to with stand such a time in my life. I don't ask for prayer for me but for those who are going through that are younger and without. I have a one good friend new but good. I pray that as I go through the valley I will come out better and better to be of service to her.

Last edited:

LifeafterLHCF

I think I'm ready and done. I'm tired of belittling myself for the sake of thinking it will make me better. It hasn't. I'm done with being angry because it's in the way of GM that I truly desire and can be. I'm a happy,joyful,compassionate,successful woman of God. I'm stronger than I think I am. I am no punk and will push forward. Worry has no place in my life anymore. I'm sick of it. I'm tired of feeling a fool for being positive. Like omg what if just maybe the very thing I think is crazy could actually happen like being successful,being happy,feeling that I'm good enough like my past doesn't dictate my future anymore. I will not be scared to cry anymore. I will be the positive beacon I was called by someone I admired greatly. I don't have to measure myself anymore based on others I'm enough and great right now and will be going forward..selah

Iwanthealthyhair67

What's disappointing to me is how can some of us get so much word and still there is no change, still when we open our mouths we speak contrary to the will of God the living word that we just read and was taught from.

I'm baffled and despondent ...

Iwanthealthyhair67

When the Lord returns will he find faith in the earth??????

For the past few weeks that is what I've been hearing about, faith, faith, faith...I know that this is no coincidence,I believe that the Lord is telling his children that we need more faith....

some of us lack faith, for some we need to exercise and step out on faith so that our faith can be build, we don't have mustard seed faith because the 'mountains' are still in our lives...

Honi

There is no board.
What's disappointing to me is how can some of us get so much word and still there is no change, still when we open our mouths we speak contrary to the will of God the living word that we just read and was taught from.

I'm baffled and despondent ...

Agreed. We are programmed to think negative. Takes a minute to renew your mind.

When the Lord returns will he find faith in the earth??????

For the past few weeks that is what I've been hearing about, faith, faith, faith...I know that this is no coincidence,I believe that the Lord is telling his children that we need more faith....

some of us lack faith, for some we need to exercise and step out on faith so that our faith can be build, we don't have mustard seed faith because the 'mountains' are still in our lives...

Our human nature is incapable of generating faith on its own. God has given each of us a measure of faith (Romans 12:3). It is a gift from the Holy Spirit. Everyone has it. Not in the same measure but it belongs to HIM. To build comes by hearing, hearing, hearing, hearing, hearing, hearing.....hearing some more. Not having heard.

When we have God's faith, His Word in our mouths should be the same as it is in His mouth.

What are the enemies of faith? Unbelief and reason. I would get into that but this is the random thoughts thread :lol:

Last edited:

LifeafterLHCF

I'm truly believe my thoughts of being a christian are changing in a positive light. Being one doesn't mean being a non risk taking person or one that is complacent. I want to be the best at what I do. I know that will bring God glory. I may have to let go of some things but it's worth it.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Idk why I'm over here stressing about the test results, whatever the outcome God can handle it. I know this and yet I worry, makes no sense. Why can't I just let go and relax? This waiting period sucks.

stephluv

I care for this man alot but I want to be closer to God and want a man that will encourage me to be closer to God through his actions... I'm not finding any luck with that so far...whether we met in the church or not

This time this feels differently and some of friends including him say maybe i was put in his life to help him become closer to God Am I being selfish for wanting a Christian man as head of the household and not just a Man as head of the household I got us the preparing to be a help meet and created to need a help meet books Hope this helps us I just want a sign that this is a keeper -__-

Iwanthealthyhair67

stephluv said:
I care for this man alot but I want to be closer to God and want a man that will encourage me to be closer to God through his actions... I'm not finding any luck with that so far...whether we met in the church or not

This time this feels differently and some of friends including him say maybe i was put in his life to help him become closer to God Am I being selfish for wanting a Christian man as head of the household and not just a Man as head of the household I got us the preparing to be a help meet and created to need a help meet books Hope this helps us I just want a sign that this is a keeper -__-

If you haven't done so already, inquire of God ask him if the gentleman is the right one for you. Then step back and wait for His answer.

LifeafterLHCF

This will hurt me to type because I know this isn't something I'm good in yet. What we do in the waiting period or season will either prepare us for what is ahead or it won't. If while waiting we are worrying,complaining,not learning we will extend the time of waiting. If we take the time to pray,prepare,open our selves to things and truly learn we will be totally ready for the next chapter in life. I have to think this way while I'm going through my phase of unemployment. It's scary because there are no guarantees of what will happen. I could be like I was initially in my death bed mentally thinking I'm going to be homeless,lose everything, every negative thought. But I realized I'm too cold for that and I'm not going out like no punk. I'm a bit bold and a bit different. I will not stand by and think all little oh I'm just hoping for a little job or something. NO.My God the one I believe in is way too big for just the bares. I believe and expect good things to happen through me so that I can help others in the same way. God is a greatly divine and it will get darker before it gets bright. When you feel like your being smashed up think the finest wine had to go through in order to be fine wine. I'm done before I start something in this thread.

Iwanthealthyhair67

God will use anyone to bring His word, once he even used a donkey... Make sure the messenger not only sounds like God but is also speaking the same as God.

LifeafterLHCF

The following scripture at this phase in life really hits me so deeply. I never thought I would be able to dig deep and truly seeking God in a mature way. I thought certain things for a long time and now those things are altering for the better.

I entreat Euodia and I entreat Syntyche to agree in the Lord. Yes, I ask you also, true companion, help these women, who have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at length you have revived your concern for me. You were indeed concerned for me, but you had no opportunity. Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

(Philippians 4:2-13 ESV)