2 Inches In 4 Months Challenge - 2016 (session 3 - Sept Through Dec)

Daina

Hi Ladies,

I'm in for another session! My starting pic will be my ending pic that I posted for my update. Since we go till December I will be able to take an exact pic for comparison on wet out of the shower hair. The only thing different this time around will be staying consistent with my supplements. I'm happy with the progress I got but I was very lax on taking my supplements. The weekend especially was very hard for me.

Regimen of co-washing and deep conditioning weekly will remain. With shampoo 1x per month. I am also going to continue with protein every 2 weeks. Since my Komaza analysis and that suggestion I've really seen a difference in my hair. Also once the weather changes I will switch to my cool/cold weather products for moisturizers, sealers and stylers. Anxious to try some new products in my stash for winter like Qhemets (?). I will try a few new combos in October to find my staples.

For styling it will be buns, braidouts and the occasional wash n go before it gets really cold. I'm still toying with the idea of getting crochet braids as well. Happy growing and here's to finishing the year long and strong!

Here is my YE update, I think I got close to 2 iniches maybe a little less? First pic is from Sept, 2nd pic is from this morning.

Attachments

• 20160820_174815.jpg
    20160820_174815.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • 20161231_064418.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 8

trclemons

Over the weekend, I did the following:

Prepoo'd overnight with AVJ spritz & Kyra's Shea Nutrition & Conditioner Butter Cream on the ends.
DC'd under the heat cap for an hour with Alikay's Avocado Cream.
Scalp Scrubbed with a mix of CC's Natural Lavender & Chamomile & Honey's Handmade Green Apple.
CW'd with Verbena.
Reconstructed with Kenya Moore's Growth Repair.
Rinsed Out Koils By Nature ACV Growth and Paul Mitchell's The Detangler & SSI Avocado.
LCOB'd with Curls & Potions Revitalizing Tea, Wonder Curl Butter Than Love Whipped, Curls Blueberry on scalp & Keravada Warm Vanilla Sugar on length, and Tree Naturals Citrus & Vanilla on ends.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
@HairPleezeGrow,
I'm not in this challenge. I wanted to first tell you that I am so sorry about the loss of your precious grandmother. Secondly, your photos or so lovely. Your skin is all aglow. Your make-up is on point. The photos look like you took them in a studio for a shoot. You look wonderful. My absolute favorite photo is the one on the second row, third from left or second from the right with you looking directly into the camera. Oh and of course, the hair is fabulous! What ever you are doing, keep it up.
Thank you hun, I truly appreciate your kinds words about my grandma. I've been so busy and haven't had a chance to get back in here. And thank you for the kind words about me. I love the hair cut and my makeup I'm getting better and better every time I do it. It truly is an art.

faithVA

I'm back on my GI eating plan. Going to leave the junk food, gluten, dairy and alcohol alone until vacation time. I am back to exercising. And I am taking my vitamins daily. Need to improve my moisturizing game and I'm working on that.

Hopefully these things will help my growth and retention. I bought some collagen but I'm just going to roll with the above items for January so I can see if it is working at all. Then I will pick up with the collagen in February.