2 Inches In 4 Months Challenge - 2016 (session 3 - Sept Through Dec)

trclemons

Prepoo'd overnight with AVJ spritz & Ojon Damage Reverse.
DC'd under heat cap for an hour with a mix of Bhringraj powder and Honey's Handmade Yucca Mango & Honey.
Shampoo'd with TJ Tea Tree Tingle, CW'd with As I Am Coconut, Reconstructed with Avon's Damage Repair, R/O with ACV & Paul Mitchell's The Detangler.
LCOB'd with CON Strength & Shine, SM Yucca & Baobab, NJoy on scalp, Sarenzo Creamy Vanilla on length & Kyra Shea's Buttercream on ends.

SweetestChick

Long hair fanatic
Just stopping in to make a note that I have grown a little over an inch (about 1.25") since my last pic. It's been about 3.5 weeks now. That's a slight increase from the <.5" every 2 weeks I was getting before I added VHF. And I only been using since last Tues. Hopefully it can improve even more with longer use lol. Yes, I am greedy and impatient with this hair growing business, can't help it! :p

Pics? Yes I took one but I won't post any new ones till I got my required 2". I'm sure that will be by mid November! Yay! :D

snoop

Just stopping in to make a note that I have grown a little over an inch (about 1.25") since my last pic. It's been about 3.5 weeks now. That's a slight increase from the <.5" every 2 weeks I was getting before I added VHF. And I only been using since last Tues. Hopefully it can improve even more with longer use lol. Yes, I am greedy and impatient with this hair growing business, can't help it! :p

Pics? Yes I took one but I won't post any new ones till I got my required 2". I'm sure that will be by mid November! Yay! :D

What is VHF? What was/is your regie (before VHF)?

trclemons

Pre-poo'd cornrows overnight with AVJ spritz.
DC'd with Aunt Jackie's In Control for an hour under the heat cap.
CW'd with Honey's Handmade Black Soap, Honey & Avocado.
Reconstructed with Avon's Damage Repair.
Rinsed Out with ACV and Paul Mitchell's The Detangler & Suave Shea & Almond Conditioners.
LCOJB with CON Strength & Shine, BBB Sweet Milk, NJoy on scalp, KJ Natural's Jamaican Jelly & Kyra Shea's Buttercream on ends.

Aggie

Prepooing this morning with a mixture of HQS The Slip Conditioner mixed with Banyan Botanicals Healthy Hair Oil and AVJ
Shampooing with Redken Color Extend Manetics Shampoo
Protein Treating with a mixture of some leftover Keracare Super Reconstructor and Neutral Protein Filler
Moisture DCing with my small jar APB Ultra Conditioning Souffle...finally :happydance:
Moisturizing with Bel Nouvo Avo & Shea Hair Milk
Plaiting my hair down for my wig. I will be wigging it out for a couple weeks.

trclemons

Prepoo'd overnight with AVJ spritz, KJ Naturals & Shea hot oils on length and Carol's Daughter Hair Balm on ends.
DC'd for an hour under the heat cap with Bobeam Buttercream.
Shampoo'd with TJ Tea Tree Tingle.
CW'd with As I Am Coconut.
R/O with ACV and Suave Almond & Shea Butter.
LCOB with CON Strength and Shine, QB Cocoa Tree, NJoy on scalp, Keirenae Honey Dipped on length and Kyra Shea Buttercream on ends.

Last edited:

trclemons

Pre-poo'd cornrows overnight with AVJ spritz.
DC'd with Texture My Way Shea Butter & Olive Oil for 1.5 hours under the heat cap.
CW'd with DNA Hydrating.
Rinsed Out with Blue Roze Strawberry ACV and Suave Shea & Almond Conditioner.
LCOB with Keirenae, BBB Sweet Milk, KJ MNatural's Tingly on scalp & HQ Coconut Mango on braids, and Alikay Shea Yogurt on ends.
Baggied, inverted and massaged for 4 minutes.

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
So, after my DominicanRepublic trip my wig is a mess and I really dont feel like dealing with it... So, the next course of action is Yarn braids. This way I can still get to my roots. The plan is to leave my hair alone for 8 full weeks. Then, redo them for another 8 weeks. Full protective mode. with any luck I will get to my goal lengths!

trclemons

Prepoo'd overnight with AVJ spritz & KJ Naturals Grow It Oil.
DC'd for an hour under the heat cap with J. Monique's Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox Mask.
Shampoo'd with TJ Tea Tree Tingle.
CW'd with As I Am Coconut.
R/O'd with Blue Roze Strawberry ACV & Suave Almond & Shea Butter.
LCOB'd with Kereinae, Quemet Biologics Cocoa Tree, KJ Natural's Tingly on scalp & Keravada Pumpkin Pie on length, and Alikay Shea Yogurt on ends.