12 inches in 12 Months 2012!

Inspiired
MTG is just a couple of different oils w/sulfur added.

Mega Tek is a protein based product.

They both claim to regrow bald spots/manes on horses. I've used MT (the old formula) in the past. I got the infamous 1 inch in a month with it. However, this is my 1st time using M-T-G.

nakialovesshoes - that sounds good! I may try that, is it just called MTG? Sorry for all the questions!

I remember being so unsure with megatek like whether to wash off and stuff. & omg I just remembered I paid £12 for the smallest side EXCLUDING shipping! Gasp! Lol why did you stop?

Hmhg <3

Thought id add a couple pictures! One is me wearing a camisole and the other is with a length check t shirt. The # 1 line on the length check shirt is about where my bra would start.

These pictures were taken tonight, january 14, 2012

Ugh...my phone pictures are always flipped...too bad I have trouble holding the phone the other way and taking pics and I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone else to take them for me. Haha

Sent from my SCH-I405 using SCH-I405

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1326586447617.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326586447617.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 35
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326586479619.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326586479619.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 39
Thought id add a couple pictures! One is me wearing a camisole and the other is with a length check t shirt. The # 1 line on the length check shirt is about where my bra would start.

Ugh...my phone pictures are always flipped...too bad I have trouble holding the phone the other way and taking pics and I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone else to take them for me. Haha

youwillrise - will you like me to flip them for you?

Hmhg <3

nyreeroberts1 - 6 foot 3, model material! Your MBL on you is probably HL on me! I'm 5 foot 3/4! LOL welcome aboard chica :)

Hmhg <3

Thanks girlie.....all I can be @ this point is a model citizen....ha ha ha. I am a whole FOOT taller than you....Lord have mercy:) My hair just ALWAYS seems to be @ shoulder length unless I straighten it....which happens very infrequently. I am sure I will get it together in 2012.

No highlights (only Bigen)
No flat ironing to death after I have already blow dried my hair
Eating more fruits and veggies
Drinking more water daily

^^^^^^^^These things should help as well.

Good luck ladies!!!!

Thanks girlie.....all I can be @ this point is a model citizen....ha ha ha. I am a whole FOOT taller than you....Lord have mercy:) My hair just ALWAYS seems to be @ shoulder length unless I straighten it....which happens very infrequently. I am sure I will get it together in 2012.

No highlights (only Bigen)
No flat ironing to death after I have already blow dried my hair
Eating more fruits and veggies
Drinking more water daily

^^^^^^^^These things should help as well.

Good luck ladies!!!!

nyreeroberts1 - your hair is beautiful!

& yes, we will support you :)

Hmhg <3

Did bigger twists Saturday Morning after washing and deep conditioning....I'm sure they'll look better when taken out by Tuesday. Last weekend my twists were way too small. That was annoying for many reasons.

I Added something new to my DC mix...a BANANA thanks to a post I read somewhere on here. Even though I was pulling out some banana bits here and there, my hair felt stronger.

This morning sprayed my aloe vera juice/water on twists and moisturized each twist with my oil mixture (JBCO, avocado and grape seed oil)....

One thing I like about now twisting is that it really allows me to moisturize THOROUGHLY every area of my head because I am working with every single section piece by piece as opposed to coating and fingering through hoping that all strands are touched. I think this will also help the crown area grow faster and catch up with the rest of my hair.

Did bigger twists Saturday Morning after washing and deep conditioning....I'm sure they'll look better when taken out by Tuesday. Last weekend my twists were way too small. That was annoying for many reasons.

I Added something new to my DC mix...a BANANA thanks to a post I read somewhere on here. Even though I was pulling out some banana bits here and there, my hair felt stronger.

This morning sprayed my aloe vera juice/water on twists and moisturized each twist with my oil mixture (JBCO, avocado and grape seed oil)....

One thing I like about now twisting is that it really allows me to moisturize THOROUGHLY every area of my head because I am working with every single section piece by piece as opposed to coating and fingering through hoping that all strands are touched. I think this will also help the crown area grow faster and catch up with the rest of my hair.

I've heard good things about adding bananas to regimens!

Defo, twisting is great because whilst twisting, we're smoothing down the cuticle with moisture also when hair is twisted, it's easy to get to the scalp :)

Hmhg <3

Today is hair day so I used aphogee 2 minute keratin on dry hair, I then deep condition with yes to carrots mixed with apple cider and honey.... I oiled scalp with bhringraj oil and Will do the deep moisture method until next Sunday ;).....

@nakialovesshoes - that sounds good! I may try that, is it just called MTG? Sorry for all the questions!

I remember being so unsure with megatek like whether to wash off and stuff. & omg I just remembered I paid £12 for the smallest side EXCLUDING shipping! Gasp! Lol why did you stop?

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

Yes it's called M-T-G & it's by a company named Shapley's. I only paid ($19 including tax) on a 32 oz. bottle. As for the MT, after it was gone, I never went & purchased more & moved on to the next bandwagon growth aid.

So far I've successfully gotten an inch in a month from: MT, using the GroAut line & MN. They've changed the formula on the MT and plus I'm trying to use mostly natural products on my hair. The MTG is a stretch b/c it does contain mineral oil but since it isn't a cone or a sulfate, I don't mind as much.

If this MTG works & I consistently get an inch per month, I'll keep using it until my hair stalls. If & when it stalls, then I'll move on to something else.

so I clarified today with curls clarifying shampoo - meh left hair clean but feeling a litte stripped

Detangle with Curls Coconut Sublime Conditioner - smells divine but not really enough slip for me.

Deep conditioned with Vatika Virgin Olive Oil hair mask - this stuff is just Wow made my hair feel instantly soft when applying and has a nice bit of slip too.

I deep conditioned for 40mins under my steamer (huetiful style) rinsed with cold water
and added a mix of curls coconut and aloe vera gel as a leave in, layered with curls whipped cream and twisted, just air drying and we shall see the results

changes to original plan:
I am thinking using s-curl on wet hair is a no go for me so will keep for baggying on dry hair and also have bought the Curls range so will be using that as well

I will report back on how my hair feels dry!

On the downside noticed some breakage in parts and I know it was the weave I had put in so I am no longer using braid extensions or weaves as I always lose hair when I take them out

The most will be wigs as well as my own hair braided

Phew!

Today is hair day so I used aphogee 2 minute keratin on dry hair, I then deep condition with yes to carrots mixed with apple cider and honey.... I oiled scalp with bhringraj oil and Will do the deep moisture method until next Sunday ;).....

Moca - sounds good! How does your hair feel?

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

Yes it's called M-T-G & it's by a company named Shapley's. I only paid ($19 including tax) on a 32 oz. bottle. As for the MT, after it was gone, I never went & purchased more & moved on to the next bandwagon growth aid.

So far I've successfully gotten an inch in a month from: MT, using the GroAut line & MN. They've changed the formula on the MT and plus I'm trying to use mostly natural products on my hair. The MTG is a stretch b/c it does contain mineral oil but since it isn't a cone or a sulfate, I don't mind as much.

If this MTG works & I consistently get an inch per month, I'll keep using it until my hair stalls. If & when it stalls, then I'll move on to something else.

nakialovesshoes - ahh thank you!

& exciting stuff! #Team12InchesIn12Months. Keep us updated :)

Hmhg <3

so I clarified today with curls clarifying shampoo - meh left hair clean but feeling a litte stripped

Detangle with Curls Coconut Sublime Conditioner - smells divine but not really enough slip for me.

Deep conditioned with Vatika Virgin Olive Oil hair mask - this stuff is just Wow made my hair feel instantly soft when applying and has a nice bit of slip too.

I deep conditioned for 40mins under my steamer (huetiful style) rinsed with cold water
and added a mix of curls coconut and aloe vera gel as a leave in, layered with curls whipped cream and twisted, just air drying and we shall see the results

changes to original plan:
I am thinking using s-curl on wet hair is a no go for me so will keep for baggying on dry hair and also have bought the Curls range so will be using that as well

I will report back on how my hair feels dry!

On the downside noticed some breakage in parts and I know it was the weave I had put in so I am no longer using braid extensions or weaves as I always lose hair when I take them out

The most will be wigs as well as my own hair braided

Phew!

fairyhairy - yeah, let us know how it feels dry :)

I hate weave breakage, I think my hair is too big for weave, it always hurts so much!

Hmhg <3

just received my nioxin, 17 days later! They all got cracks in them. i'll see if they work and report back accordingly :)

urgh - I am seriously considering big chopping. I am glad i'm not near any salons right now because I see scissors lol, but yeah my hair is hideously always dry and frizzy just feeling off today :(

Back