∞°∞°2012 Baggy Challenge!!!∞°∞°

LivingInPeace

I'm not in the challenge but seeing the thread made me want to give it a try for better moisturizing.. So I'm baggying right now with water and grapeseed oil.

Aggie

Baggying right now with water and BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil for about an hour before bed.

greenandchic

Is it too late to join? :spinning:

I started baggying last week and its worked so far. I use a plastic processing cap and tie it down with a satin scarf so that I will be comfortable in my sleep. My hair is slightly damp in the morning.

I moisturize nightly and seal about every other night.

∞°∞°I'm baggying tonight... ∞°∞°

greenandchic

I baggied my hair last night using my homemade butter mixed with conditioner and my hair came out super soft today - just what I wanted. I will only baggy the ends tonight to give my hair a break and not turn it into mush.

manter26

I'm back to baggying. I had to take a break bc my hair wasn't smelling nice after back to back baggying. I switched up products and made sure my hair was completely dry.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hey gals! :bighug:

My subscription was cancelled a few weeks ago and I was unable to renew for like 3 weeks. Felt like forever! Not being able to reply or go in the Entertainment section was cruel and unusual punishment. :cry:

I was/am also going through a bunch of health issues, so I fell off with baggying big time. I just put my hair in about 10 Celie braids and didn't touch it again for weeks. :perplexed Now I'm trying to get back on the ball, even though I don't feel like it.

How've ya'll been doing? I missed you!!! :bouncegre

greenandchic

tiffers I missed you! Sorry you're going through health issues, I hope you're doing better these days.

I'm somewhat new to baggying, but so far so good.

Aggie

tiffers, girl I was wondering where you were:look:. Thank goodness you're back and hope you feel better. You are such an inspiration to be in such a happy mood even though your health hasn't been that great. Anyway, glad to have you back.

Cendra

Hey tiffers,
Welcome bacK! You were missed. Hope you're feeling better now :) I'm still baggying.

MsAminta

I haven't been doing my baggying y'all. :( Y'all gonna kick me out?

See...the thing is...I got tired of my wigs, so my hair is currently in a cornrow updo. Didn't want to baggy, cuz it would make the style frizz faster. I'm trying to find someone to do my kinky twists, then I'll be back to baggying. I just might have to do them myself... :/