Reecie's 2 Year Anniversary - Health/Growth Journey *PIC HEAVY*

Did you start you HHJ at either TWA/EL/CBL/SL ?

• Yes

Votes: 215 86.0%
  • No, it was longer than SL

Votes: 35 14.0%

• Total voters

Reecie

MY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF HEALTHY HAIR CARE!
:dance7::dance7:

Today marks my 2 year healthy hair care journey! Back in May 2008, I was at my wits end with my hair. I hated it. My hair use to be really thick and healthy when I was younger. I just didn't know what happened. One day I stumbled across MacherieAmore's Youtube channel and was completely in awe. I immediately started watching all of her videos and went to the store to grab deep conditioning products and a heating cap. Later I did a google search of her name, which is when I found out she was a member of LHCF. I lurked around until August 2008 when I became a member:grin:. I am so grateful I found this forum, which has so many inspirational stories for motivation and education for women of color. You all have inspired me to obtain what I once had...beautiful, healthy, long hair. I have found wonderful tips that will remain as staples in my regimen. Thank-you so much, ladies! Happy hair growing to all!

:orders:ATTENTION SHOULDER LENGTH AND NECK LENGTH DIVAS :orders:
....You WILL achieve your goals with a little hardwork and determination. I have been in your shoes, I know it can get frusterating, but it will happen. My ultimate goal is still to achieve waistlength, which is still far away, but I'm slowly but surely getting there. For my complete journey, products, reviews, progress,....anything. I invite you to check out my blog and Youtube channel, where I document everything.

THE BEGINNING - (May 2008-May 2009)

YEAR TWO - (May 2009-May 2010)

Last edited:

Russet

Wow, looks like you gained so much fullness throughout your first year, and lots of length throughout your second year. Great job! I'll be looking through your blog and youtube now! :yep:

delitefulmane

I would like to know, and I am sure others would also, what you did differently to achieve the growth and progress that you have made?

claudian

You are such an inspiration to me! thank you for the encouragement because I definitely needed that today!

Reecie

I would like to know, and I am sure others would also, what you did differently to achieve the growth and progress that you have made?

What did you do to help thicken your hair up?

You are such an inspiration to me! thank you for the encouragement because I definitely needed that today!

Thanks girlies. I just amended my original post, please check it out for tips/tricks that have worked wonders for me.

grow

:grin:YOU GO GIRL, YOU GO!!!!!!!:grin:

I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOUR SUCCESSES REECIE!!!!!:grin::yep:

and my dry hair dc's have YOU to thank, too!:yep:

KEEP ON DOING SO WELL AND KNOW THAT YOUR HELP HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!:grin::yep:

divatude

Wow that's amazing progress very inspirational as well, I had a huge setback where I went from apl to neck length this is very motivating