Silicon Mix! Where U Been All My Life?

hair4romheaven

If u are near the southwest side of town, I spotted some silicon mix in this beauty supply store on fulton industrial near the intersection of camp creek on the side where the waffle house and a barber shop is.

I have some of this at home I have never used. I'm scared to use it tho bc my hair acts funny with products with too many cones sometimes. They will coat my hair and make it feel like plastic and look like straw. :nono:

I have the Nacidit Olive Oil as well. I was using it about 2 years ago and it seemed like it worked a little but didn't have any slip. I"m going to revisit it and try it under the steamer.

I'm going to get some. This is about 15 min from my house!!! :yep:

HarySituation

Anybody in TX find this in a BSS!? I'm in need lol. I want to try it, but can't really see paying 14 dollars (because of SH) when it doesn't cost anywhere NEAR that in the stores. :/ I may have to break down and do it.

ITA. Any Houstonians know what I can get this???

BeautifulFlower

I used to use Silicon Mix religiously when I first joined this board. Not sure why I stop. That stuff gives strength and softness like nothing less.

well i used silicon mix a couple days ago.. mixed it with coconut oil and EVOO,put a plastic cap on and let it sit overnight. It felt good going on, but when i rinsed, there was nothing spectacular...
I probably wont be using this product again, its nothing compared to my ORS Replen. packs!

Tangie

I have been using Silicon mix for about the past month and I love it. The leave-in is great too.

Sade

You can buy it online. I think I got mine from sickbay, I got the huge tub of it too. If you don't find it on sickbay try amazon.

goodmorningruby

I used SM without heat when I was natural and was not impressed with the results. Additionally, the scent is very strong.

I might try this again with a heating cap on processed hair though.

Aggie

I just bought this conditioner a couple of weeks ago but I have not used it as yet. Will have to update on it when I do. I don't have the bambu one though.

I tried the Silicon Mix ladies and I gatta tell ya, I'm in :love: with this one. I am definitely hooked. The smell was not overpowering to me at all an dit left my hair super moisturized. It's a keeper:yep:!

4b natural here! I just got finished using the SM and boy oh boy!! My hair feels really good! I can't say that it feels silky or anything, but my hair does feel MOISTURIZED!!! I generally try to follow a modified CG reggie, but I had to add this in. I sat under the dryer w/ my hair wrapped in saran wrap/plastic wrap. I did add JBCO to it as well.

I've tried Miss Key 10 in 1 and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. I will probably incorporate this into my reggie 1x/month seeing that it is a protein.