Silicon Mix??

girlyprincess23

Is silicon mix a protein conditioner or moisturizing. Also same question for ORS Mayo and Cholesterol (any kind Queen Helene, Lustrasilk, w/e). I was wondering this b/c i read somewhere someone was using it for protein. If it does have a lot of protein it would explain my breakage during stretching i was ORS mayo exclusively for DC and that prolly was too much protein. So since i switched to silicon mix i need to know if i'm going to run into this again? Also is Cholesterol is a purely moisturizing dc?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Is silicon mix a protein conditioner or moisturizing. Also same question for ORS Mayo and Cholesterol (any kind Queen Helene, Lustrasilk, w/e). I was wondering this b/c i read somewhere someone was using it for protein. If it does have a lot of protein it would explain my breakage during stretching i was ORS mayo exclusively for DC and that prolly was too much protein. So since i switched to silicon mix i need to know if i'm going to run into this again? Also is Cholesterol is a purely moisturizing dc?
I wanna say that Silicon Mix is a moisturizing conditioner, even though it has protein in it. So, it's kinda like a balance between the two. But, I stand corrected, so maybe someone else will put their 2 cents in. ORS Mayo is more protein than moisture, so using it constantly (unless you're balancing it out with something moisturizing) could potentially lead to breakage due to too much protein. I'm not entirely sure about cholesterols because I've only used Lustrasilk's cholesterols. I didn't really care for the Tea Tree or Olive Oil ones, so I couldn't give a fair review on them (except for the fact that they're pretty cheap). However, the Shea & Mango Butter Cholesterol is more of a moisturizing cholesterol and it seems to do okay for my hair for now. I hope this helps.

girlyprincess23

I wanna say that Silicon Mix is a moisturizing conditioner, even though it has protein in it. So, it's kinda like a balance between the two. But, I stand corrected, so maybe someone else will put their 2 cents in. ORS Mayo is more protein than moisture, so using it constantly (unless you're balancing it out with something moisturizing) could potentially lead to breakage due to too much protein. I'm not entirely sure about cholesterols because I've only used Lustrasilk's cholesterols. I didn't really care for the Tea Tree or Olive Oil ones, so I couldn't give a fair review on them (except for the fact that they're pretty cheap). However, the Shea & Mango Butter Cholesterol is more of a moisturizing cholesterol and it seems to do okay for my hair for now. I hope this helps.

yes it does....thank you miss cherokee.... i just wanted to make sure i wasn't doing the same thing again with a different product!!!! that would suck!!