For all the Silicon Mix and Lacio Lacio users....

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I am definitely co-signin with you ladies on this!!! That silicon mix rocks!! This is definitely going to become a staple. I used it tonight after I co-washed and it left my hair so soft and supple after i washed it out!!! And I did my first co-wash tonight and loved it!!! I will definitely be trying to work the whole co-wash thing into my weekly routine. Lacio Lacio is sweet too!! To me, it reminds me a bit of NTM and I love both of them. These are definitely keepers. I'm sure glad I heard about that silicon mix. Now I have to go out and buy a bigger jar:grin::grin:

locabouthair

i tried the silicon mix before at the salon, i dont think it did much for my hair. i really like the lacio lacio for rollersets and it reminds me of NTM too.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

LOL, girl I love Silicon Mix it's one of my staples. If you get a chance try the Apretendora by Alopecil, girl if you love silicone mix you'll love that one too. I don't know whick one is better their running neck in neck ;) .

neenee280

delta_gyrl said:
I love, love, love Silicon Mix but I'm cheating on her with La Bomba.

Me too...with La Bomba...Pratial silk worm...Crema Negra...and going try emergecia this weekend. (I am stepping out too much! :lachen: )