PLEASE KEEP SISTER SHIMMIE IN YOUR PRAYERS....

Nice & Wavy

Edited:

Her mom went home to be with the Lord today :cry:

She said that her mom passed peacefully, and so she is comforted with that. :bighug:

She wanted me to let all of you know that she appreciate your prayers and love for her.

Thank you in advance for your prayers and words of encouragement for our sister in the Lord. She is always here for us.....let her know that we are standing with her and praying for her during this time.

We love you, Shimmie :love3:

N&W

Last edited:

*Frisky*

oh no I am so sorry to hear this:cry:

It is devastating to lose a parent even if you are somewhat prepared for it.

Prayers to you Sister Shimmie..we love you

sidney

Oh this is difficult news to hear. I know that God will be with sister Shimmie and strengthen her and her family. My prayers are going up for her.

plainj

Oh no. :nono: I'm sorry that you have to go through this, Shimmie. I am praying for you. May God give you abundant peace and comfort. We love you Shimmie. Just know that God is right there with you. :bighug::hug2:

BeaLady

Oh no. My prayers go out to Shimmie and her family. I pray that the Holy Spirit will give them strength and comfort.

Shimmie is such a blessed sister. I hope all the love and encouragement that she's shared with us comes back to her ten fold.

BeautifulFlower

Oh thank you for this thread.

SHIMMIE (when you read this),

We love you with for your encouraging words and beautiful spirit. I can only imagine that your mother was just as beautiful of a person. My prayers are that you and your family find comfort, joy, and peace in the time of mourning. But rejoice that she is with our heavenly Father. I love you sis.

pebbles

Her mom had a heart attack and passed away about an hour or so ago. :cry:

She said that her mom passed peacefully, and so she is comforted with that. :bighug:

She wanted me to let all of you know that she appreciate your prayers and love for her.

Thank you in advance for your prayers and words of encouragement for our sister in the Lord. She is always here for us.....let her know that we are standing with her and praying for her during this time.

We love you, Shimmie :love3:

N&W

Shimmie's been a good daughter and a trooper. She's been dedicated and devoted to the care of her mother during such a difficult period, and it's a blessing that the LORD had her mother pass in peace. May the LORD bless Shimmie and comfort her in her moment of sorrow.

I love you very much, Shimmie. You know that! :rosebud:

MA2010

Shimmie,

I am so sorry for your loss sis. Know that I am thinking about you and your family. Love you with the love of Christ! :kiss:

Glib Gurl

N&W - Thank you for posting.

Shimmie, I am praying for your strength and encouragement during this time. I am so glad your mother went peacefully.

((((hugs)))

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Shimmie, my condolences to you and your family! Keep the faith, we know God is with you. :yep:

:rosebud:

Nice & Wavy

You ladies are so loving and caring....I can't wait for her to see how loved she truly is on this forum. Ya'll made me cry....:cry:

Pebbles, you are right....she was a dedicated and devoted daughter to her mom in her time of need. She constantly talked about how much her mom meant to her, and how her mom would make her laugh....she always made me feel better about my mom everytime she told me stories about her mom. :yep:

Remember how she always shared how her mom would tell her stories about Jesus when she was a little girl....and all those precious songs she would sing with her? I loved those stories because they were so sweet and loving....:love3:

May Shimmie always have those sweet memories of her mom, and I hope that Shimmie will continue to share those stories with us.....Shimmie tells the best stories!!!!

I love you, Shimmie! :love2: