BOUNDLESS TRESSES

Mrs_Lathom

After reading all the raving reviews I took the plunge....I ordered a bottle of BT last night however; I later realized the post were pretty outdated.

For all the women that currently use this product can you please give me your opinion? How long did it take before you started seeing results etc...how do you use it wet hair...dry hair..what?

After I wash or co-wash I now seal with coconut oil, comb through and put hair in 2 cornrows tie and let dry. In the morning I throw on a wig.

I am thinking about keeping with this plan until August just adding BT to the cycle...is this a good idea? I'm going to Florida and would love to have as much as hair as possible, I want it to swing at least for the week:yep:

Iluvsmuhgrass

It's a good product but you have to be careful if you have sulfur allergies. I'm on the site in the before and afters. That's the growth I got while using it for about a month. I am now getting ready to use it again because I wasn't consistent before.

I used it on both dry and wet hair (put it on the scalp). I had unscented. I have some scented but at times it's too sweet for me. Good product and the creator is an awesome lady.

And remember, a little goes a long way. :yep: Maybe some of the other ladies can chime in.

SmartyPants

BT really helped me fill-in my thinning sides. In fact it's the only thing that has consistently worked for me in that area. I ended up mixing it with MN because I can't stand oil on my scalp--but it's a good product.

Aggie

I use and did what Smarty Pants did - mixed it with MN for a added thickness. It works great that way. I noticed that my new growth is coming in thick and wavy - very pretty to me. It dries out the scalp a little though, so keep up with your moisturizing. It really does work to stimulate hair growth a litte but I didn't see a tremendous amount of growth from it when I used it alone. I bought the scent free one.

LaidBak

I've used it. I was consistent and I liked it. I had lay off though because the smell just wears on you after a while.

grnidmonster

I like BT. It was the first product that helped with my alopecia. I put in im my oct/mt sometimes and when my scalp breaks out or itches, BT usually clears it up. I use it straight up during the summer mostly because it is easier to get out of the bottle and I wash my hair more , my fine hair cant take too much oil.

slw980205

i used bt about a year ago for 3 months. it filled in my thinning edges very nicely. i think that was the only thing that helped with my edges. i was also transitioning at the time so it helped me grow out my hair which came in wavy. i gave the rest to my sister because she has alopecia. her edges also thrived. i currently am using bee mine since my hair does well with sulfur based products.

SmartyPants

i used bt about a year ago for 3 months. it filled in my thinning edges very nicely. i think that was the only thing that helped with my edges. i was also transitioning at the time so it helped me grow out my hair which came in wavy. i gave the rest to my sister because she has alopecia. her edges also thrived. i currently am using bee mine since my hair does well with sulfur based products.

I started using Bee Mine because tiffers recommended it. She said she got more growth with it. I am not noticing more growth than Boundless Tresses. And Bee Mine DEFINITELY is NOT working as well on my temples as Boundless Tresses did. As soon as I finish this last bottle of Bee Mine, I am ordering more BT.

One more thing, not only do I think their sulfur formulations are different, Boundless Tresses has a higher Coconut Oil to EVOO ratio than Bee Mine. Bee Mine has more EVOO. That's one of the reasons you have to run the BT bottle under warm water during the winter months.

baddison

natural for good
I went to order some boundless tresses, but I noticed that the Growth Specifics Revitalizing Hair Balm (which is the solid "hair grease" version of the liquid product) has been out-of-stock for quite some time. Does anyone know if she is still manufacturing the hair balm? I would love to get in touch with her??

SmartyPants

I went to order some boundless tresses, but I noticed that the Growth Specifics Revitalizing Hair Balm (which is the solid "hair grease" version of the liquid product) has been out-of-stock for quite some time. Does anyone know if she is still manufacturing the hair balm? I would love to get in touch with her??

I've never used the balm. SAL, who sells BT, said it works the same as the liquid BT.

slw980205

I just received bee mine and have been using it for a week. I will keep everyone posted since I have used BT in the past and would like to compare the two. Bee mine definitely smells better than BT ( I bought the Mango scented one) eventhough BT smelled good as well.

baddison

natural for good
sent an email inquiring about the balm. will keep you all posted...would rather apply the solid to my scalp daily than the liquid oil.

quasimodi

I started using Bee Mine because tiffers recommended it. She said she got more growth with it. I am not noticing more growth than Boundless Tresses. And Bee Mine DEFINITELY is NOT working as well on my temples as Boundless Tresses did. As soon as I finish this last bottle of Bee Mine, I am ordering more BT.

One more thing, not only do I think their sulfur formulations are different, Boundless Tresses has a higher Coconut Oil to EVOO ratio than Bee Mine. Bee Mine has more EVOO. That's one of the reasons you have to run the BT bottle under warm water during the winter months.

Yes, I think you're right, because I've been using BeeMine while I'm waiting for my Boundless Tresses to come in the mail and I've noticed that my growth isn't quite the same as it was with Boundless Tresses. Don't get me wrong, the customer service at BeeMine is excellent and the product seems to be working, just not quite as effectively as Boundless Tresses. I think maybe Boundless Tresses has a higher percentage of sulfur in it. :yep:

momi

When I used it it really helped... I stopped using it because I started wearing my hair straight more and did not want any product on my scalp. Gotta have that swang!

baby42

BT WAS MY FRIST LOVE LOL. IT WAS THE FRIST GROWTH AIDE I TRYED. I STILL HAVE SOME YEP AND IT DID AND STILL WORK I JUST GOT PJ WHEN IT COMES TO GROWTH AIDE

grnidmonster

I think I'll start using mine again. Dont get me weong, not giving up my baby MT/OCT but maybe they could use some company. I have scalp issues and I like the way BT makes it feel. Would love to hear about the balm. Then I could "grease" my scalp like when I was a kid.

Nayeli

I'd be using mine right now if I could get a comb through my hair.

I think I'll use it for growth boost the last few weeks before my relaxer.

Aggie

My BT is running pretty low right now so I think it's time to reorder it:yep:. I like the litre size unscented version.

vslady

BT is the only product that keeps my scalp flake free and no itchiness so I still love it. I'm not so sure about increased growth or added thickness but the lack of dandruff keeps me loyal.

AnotherLevel

I've been using it for about 3 weeks just on my sides. (My profile pic was taken the day I started). I see some improvement but not much. I think I'll try mixing it with either MegaTeK or MN like Aggie and Smarty Pants. I'll see where I'm at in August and post pics of the results.

beans4reezy

Bee Mine hasnt yieled results for me. I think I'll hop on the Boundless Tresses wagon when my Bee Mine has officially run out.

Mrs_Lathom

When I origianally started this thread I was torn between BT and MTG the next day I ended up ordering MTG as well.
MTG arrived first so I've been using that although I hate the smell it reminds me of my grandmother pressing hair in the kitchen....way back in the good ole days:yep:
Once I run out I will use BT and see which gives me the most growth for my money.

quasimodi

Oh, I can't wait until I get my Boundless Tresses! I keep checking my e-mail like some kind of junkie to see if it's been shipped yet. :lachen:

gymfreak336

It took about a month for me to see noticable results. I stopped because it made my hair oily although I was using way to much. I started using it again last week though and it has helped calm my scalp down.