Can I use boundless tresses . . .

Glib Gurl

. . . in conjunction with other products? (I just bought a bunch of BB growth products as well as the Boundless Tresses . . . .) Is it harmful or overkill to use all of these products at the same time? (I was thinking of using the BB products for a few weeks and then switching to BT to compare. But hearing you all rave about BT makes me want to start using it now!)

Nice & Wavy

Well, I would think that you would want to use at least one so that you can see if it works for you or not. I personally use BT and LR alternating days, using more days
With BT than LR. I also stopped taking the Bamboo Silica since January just so I could see what BT would do for me and I see that it works. LR gave me growth, but not as fast as BT and also BT gave me thickness that I did not have before.

Mortons

I'm not quite sure, but I know I try not to use anything except boundless tresses on my scalp, since I am afraid other substances may not allow BT to sink into my scalp and work. I think it would be best to try BT first alone, I love it!:p

eajaye2u

Glamourous said:
I'm not quite sure, but I know I try not to use anything except boundless tresses on my scalp, since I am afraid other substances may not allow BT to sink into my scalp and work. I think it would be best to try BT first alone, I love it!:p

Co-signing with you ! All others have been put on the shelf. My ng is out of control at 4 wks post. :grin: