Thank to Boundless Tresses You do Grow Hair

neonbright

Just like the title says, I Boundless Tress is the best hair grower in the world. My daughter is 6 and going to 1st grade in August, she develop a alopecia about dime size in the front middle of her head; it develop in May. My stylist and doctor said it was stress, I watch it for about 4 weeks it never got bigger or smaller it was just there. So as always on this board I found Boundless Tresses, I ask bother my doctor and stylist what if I used it on her spot; they said go ahead. I have been using it on her hair for about 4 weeks, her hair in cornrows for 3 weeks, I put BT on her spot and surrounding areas and now my baby girl has hair!!!!:drunk::rosebud:

Thanks Boundless Tresses, you made my baby hair grow...:rosebud::rosebud:

SignatureBeauty

Awwww! That is wonderful and I know you are happy:grin: I am happy for you and I know your daughter is very happy, BT is good for alot of things, Like for me it helps with itching and dry scalp, I mean it has great ingredients Olive Oil, Coconut Oil & Sulfur I mean it don't get no simpler than that, I am truly happy for you!!!

BrooklynSouth

No doubt, no doubt...I know BT works. Sure, I never tried it but my own simple concoction of sulphur flowers and oils combined with my new love Frenchee is weeding my hair out! BT must be even better.

newslady

i know i'm LATE on the BT tip, but where do you BUY it?
Sally's?
on-line?
or other beauty stores?

HELP A SISTA OUT

neonbright

Thanks everyone, yes it works but you have to use it sparingly and be patient. She still has a long way to get full thickness and length but to see it coming back is the best.

Thanks naturallady!!!

soonergirl

I am sooo happy for you and your baby girl, I bet her confidence has gone through the roof, and your stress has eased!!! BT is great...

SparklingFlame

Just like the title says, I Boundless Tress is the best hair grower in the world. My daughter is 6 and going to 1st grade in August, she develop a alopecia about dime size in the front middle of her head; it develop in May. My stylist and doctor said it was stress, I watch it for about 4 weeks it never got bigger or smaller it was just there. So as always on this board I found Boundless Tresses, I ask bother my doctor and stylist what if I used it on her spot; they said go ahead. I have been using it on her hair for about 4 weeks, her hair in cornrows for 3 weeks, I put BT on her spot and surrounding areas and now my baby girl has hair!!!!:drunk:

Thanks Boundless Tresses, you made my baby hair grow...:rosebud::rosebud:
AWWWW!!! I am sooooo happy that it worked for you baby! I really like helping children. I can only imagine what it could be like to have a hair issue as a child and if I can help her overcome hers it makes me feel really good! Congrats to you and the lil one! :rosebud:

golden1

It truly does work. My hairline has been basically missing due to female problems. It has been that way for some years now. But not it is filling in and I can see and feel stubble coming across my hairline. I still have to wear Lace Fronts for now but in a couple of months I do know that I will be back to normal, maybe even less time than that if this keeps up.