Oral Sex in the Christian Marriage?!?!?!

Saida

determine3 said:
but then couldn't we argue that oral sex is bad because this is an act of lesbians? Just curious because I actually agree that anal sex is a no no.

actually no, because lesbians dont have a penis to put in their mouth. :D

Saida

pebbles said:
Just so that we're all clear about this, this in the Islamic faith, correct? Because I've never seen this in the bible. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :)

pebbles your absoulty right, i also said in my first post, that this was from my religion

pebbles

Saida said:
pebbles your absoulty right, i also said in my first post, that this was from my religion

Oh, ok. Sorry, Saida. I wasn't paying close enough attention. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Saida

Anal sex can be risky. Even when people use lots of lubrication during anal sex, there can be tearing of the tissue inside the anus, which is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. Our external tissue is “kerotinized,” meaning that it has layers of dead cells that create a thickened protective barrier. The tissue inside the anus does not have this feature. Without plenty of lubrication, anal tissue can tear quite easily, creating openings where bacteria and viruses can enter and cause problems.

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=faq&refid=125

MrsHouston

Thanks for speaking up Pebbles...b/c I was thinking that needed to be mentioned again.

Also we as "Christians" need to learn to speak where the bible speaks and be "silent" where the bible is silent. The BIBLE states that the marriage bed is undefiled. (Period). Meaning that what "married" couples do, WHATEVER it might be, is pure and unstained in his eyes.

Definitions of undefiled on the Web:

* immaculate: free from stain or blemish
* uncorrupted: (of language) not having its purity or excellence debased; "uncorrupted English"; "learn to speak pure English undefiled"- Van Wyck Brooks wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Blossssom

Aw, too bad this anal "talk" is on the Christian forum, because I have something totally funny to tell you about something I saw in San Francisco once. Heehee.

Saida

MrsHouston said:
Thanks for speaking up Pebbles...b/c I was thinking that needed to be mentioned again.

Also we as "Christians" need to learn to speak where the bible speaks and be "silent" where the bible is silent. The BIBLE states that the marriage bed is undefiled. (Period). Meaning that what "married" couples do, WHATEVER it might be, is pure and unstained in his eyes.

Definitions of undefiled on the Web:

* immaculate: free from stain or blemish
* uncorrupted: (of language) not having its purity or excellence debased; "uncorrupted English"; "learn to speak pure English undefiled"- Van Wyck Brooks wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Im sory if I confussed anyone, I've read the Bible, and it dosent say thats its forbidden at all, just so we have that clear, i was just telling from my side. sorry if anyone missunderstood me, im truly sorry:)

melodee

Saida, I can tell you've studied the Bible. You would make a great follower of Christ!;) No, I don't recall a direct word from God not to do this. But He does condemn homosexuality and homosexual acts.

I think as married couples we should not do what we think is a sin. If we believe God doesn't want us(individuals) to participate in a particular act, and then we do it--we are sinning.

There are many things that I believe for me would be a sin. And I don't do them, however, I don't judge those followers that do. God knows each heart.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Saida said:
I also agree that the husband and wife should be able to enjoy eachother to the fullest, infact in my religion you get reward everytime you satisfie your husbad or wife. the only thing forbidden is Anal Sex, since its the actions of homosexuals( i hope i dont offend anyone)

I'm not offended, nor do I believe that anyone else is. :) It's such a very complex area to define for while our Bible does not say yea or nay to this specific sexual experience in marriage, there are some Christians who feel it is acceptable and some who do not.

In our marriage classes Pastor teaches us not to discriminate what a husband and wife agree to. It's between them and God and no one else.

For me personally, I would have health concerns because as women we are prone to UTI's (Urinary Tract Infections) and the bacteria from the anal area causes this.

UTI's are no joke! It's a pain that I not only do not want to experience, but in my marriage, it would surely put a halt to our love-making period. I can see my husband, not wanting to take that risk. :lol: I won't be able to 'belly dance' my way out of that one. :look: :lol:

I respect and support marriage so much. To each married couple I pass no judgement. Just be happy with each other and stay married...Work it out and just stay love with each other and please stay happily married.

No matter what our religions, there is a spiritual assignment from the devil and his cohorts to destroy the union between man and wife as God ordained it to be. And it's sad.

The devil hates marriage. So much so, that he has perverted its very meaning with homosexuals proclaiming that marriage between two men and two women must be accepted. This is not what Jesus died for.

Even the animals know the difference in their genitalia...

I'm sorry ladies. Truly I apologize. Please understand that I am 'Word' based and oriented. What Jesus says, I not only believe, but I strive to live it. Marriage is your right to have and to hold. And I do not have a problem fighting for it. This thread is about more than oral sex, anal sex...sex period. One of the underlying subjects is really, "Is this okay? It makes me and my husband happy." "I want to keep my marriage alive."

Ladies enjoy your husbands. Love them. As a matter of fact, log out from this forum right this minute and go and love your husbands. If he's asleep...Wake him up! By gently kissing his eyes...and wherever else. ;)

Single ladies, log out too. Get your beauty rest, for your husbands are surely on the way...;)

It goes for the precious 'mods' too. Pebs, Supergirl...(beauty rest)

Sweet sleep...angels. ;)

Saida

ShimmieGirl said:
I'm not offended, nor do I believe that anyone else is. :) It's such a very complex area to define for while our Bible does not say yea or nay to this specific sexual experience in marriage, there are some Christians who feel it is acceptable and some who do not.

In our marriage classes Pastor teaches us not to discriminate what a husband and wife agree to. It's between them and God and no one else.

For me personally, I would have health concerns because as women we are prone to UTI's (Urinary Tract Infections) and the bacteria from the anal area causes this.

UTI's are no joke! It's a pain that I not only do not want to experience, but in my marriage, it would surely put a halt to our love-making period. I can see my husband, not wanting to take that risk. :lol: I won't be able to 'belly dance' my way out of that one. :look: :lol:

I respect and support marriage so much. To each married couple I pass no judgement. Just be happy with each other and stay married...Work it out and just stay love with each other and please stay happily married.

No matter what our religions, there is a spiritual assignment from the devil and his cohorts to destroy the union between man and wife as God ordained it to be. And it's sad.

The devil hates marriage. So much so, that he has perverted its very meaning with homosexuals proclaiming that marriage between two men and two women must be accepted. This is not what Jesus died for.

Even the animals know the difference in their genitalia...

I'm sorry ladies. Truly I apologize. Please understand that I am 'Word' based and oriented. What Jesus says, I not only believe, but I strive to live it. Marriage is your right to have and to hold. And I do not have a problem fighting for it. This thread is about more than oral sex, anal sex...sex period. One of the underlying subjects is really, "Is this okay? It makes me and my husband happy." "I want to keep my marriage alive."

Ladies enjoy your husbands. Love them. As a matter of fact, log out from this forum right this minute and go and love your husbands. If he's asleep...Wake him up! By gently kissing his eyes...and wherever else. ;)

Single ladies, log out too. Get your beauty rest, for your husbands are surely on the way...;)

It goes for the precious 'mods' too. Pebs, Supergirl...(beauty rest)

Sweet sleep...angels. ;)

Thats so well said Shimmie, i couldnt agree with you more.

unfortunately my husband is in texas:(

but good advice, your soo sweet, may God bless your heart

Nice & Wavy

I didn't know this post was still going on till just now.

In one of our classes, this was mentioned (anal sex). To clear it up quickly and easily we said this:

"If God intended for the rectum to be an area for sexual enjoyment, He wouldn't have made a woman to have a vagina."

A man and a woman fits. Period.:p

Shimmie

Staff member
Blossssom said:
Wow... reading the last few posts of this thread, I'm glad to see so many women who are true to their religion and willing to please their husbands in every way possible.

I haven't read the Songs of Solomon in some time, but plan to this weekend. I do recall the woman being conscious of her complexion. Was Solomon STILL attracted to her? I'll see for myself.

Good did answer my question about oral sex, but I will see for myself. That is one thing I've learned in life, know things for yourself. Read up on it ;)

Especially, until we are married to our husbands...'READ' up on it...:lol:

Love you, Blosssom...:lol: You know I really do...

Loving Hugs...;)

Shimmie

Staff member
Saida: Hugs to you, my precious little sister...:kiss: As soon as he comes home, 'kiss his eyes..." ;) 'For 'they' missed seeing you just as much as his heart does each time he is away... :yep: You know that I also have a prayer that seals this...I always do.

"Wherever he is, the Spirit of the Lord follows him and brings him safely home...to you. Here's my Bible scripture to back it up. From, Genesis 28:15

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”

You're always in my prayers, Saida. You are just that precious and special. When you have a chance, Ephesians 3:14-21 decribes how you are in my heart. But always in respect for you, Saida. Always in respect. The love I feel for you as my sister is geniune and the greatest part of me is the gift of love that I have been given by Jesus. Saida, I give this gift to you, the best of my heart. This is for you...

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

Loving hugs...

Last edited:

Saida

ShimmieGirl said:
Saida: Hugs to you, my precious little sister...:kiss: As soon as he comes home, 'kiss his eyes..." ;) 'For 'they' missed seeing you just as much as his heart does each time he is away... :yep: You know that I also have a prayer that seals this...I always do.

"Wherever he is, the Spirit of the Lord follows him and brings him safely home...to you. Here's my Bible scripture to back it up. From, Genesis 28:15

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”

You're always in my prayers, Saida. You are just that precious and special. When you have a chance, Ephesians 3:14-21 decribes how you are in my heart. But always in respect for you, Saida. Always in respect. The love I feel for you as my sister is geniune and the greatest part of me is the gift of love that I have been given by Jesus. Saida, I give this gift to you, the best of my heart. This is for you...

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

Loving hugs...

Shimmie you stop it now, your going to make me cry:)

thats so sweet of you, I love you too and your in my prayers also, :kiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
Saida said:
Shimmie you stop it now, your going to make me cry:)

thats so sweet of you, I love you too and your in my prayers also, :kiss:

Awww, that's what sisters do; we make each other 'cry' (happy tears) and then we hug, give God the praise and thennnnnn ................................. ...........................................we go Shopping! :lol:

I'll drive, you relax and let's head here www.coldwatercreek.com. Great sale on shoes. ;)

More hugs....

Shimmie

Staff member
Nice & Wavy said:

In one of our classes, this was mentioned (anal sex). To clear it up quickly and easily we said this:

"If God intended for the rectum to be an area for sexual enjoyment, He wouldn't have made a woman to have a vagina."

A perfect fit...Ephesians 2, says we are 'fitly joined' and have been brought nigh to one another by the Blood of Jesus. That's pure Covenant.

As for this thread, it will never end for the need of it is too great. There's Godly advise and very pertinent information here and it's all been presented by everyone in an orderly and Godly fashion.

"Nice and Wavy", with leaders in ministry such as yourself, Pebbles, Supergirl, Star, LadyR, Melodee, I'm honored. I'm honored by Saida's presence and sharing her heart with us; to all of the ladies who've shared in this thread...thank you. For you see, God is preparing me for a new marriage, and I'm learning from you, what I would never wish to learn from the world. You are a wonderful addtion to what I have leaned from my Pastors...all in God's order.

From the 'world' is perversion of God's beautiful gift of sex; for they've removed it's value between husband and wife. From you, you've made talking about sex beautiful and given back it's purity. So, please keep this thread going. You've made this a 'good place' to speak in truth about sex and I know that God is well pleased.

Nothing but love to each of you... ;)

Shimmie

Staff member
This is a clean and beautifullly shared thread by all who participated in posting.

I thought I'd bump it for those interested. It's very enlightening. ;)

Peace and Blessings to all.

klb120475

Shimmie said:
This is a clean and beautifullly shared thread by all who participated in posting.

I thought I'd bump it for those interested. It's very enlightening. ;)

Peace and Blessings to all.

Thanks for bumping! :)

la flaca

Nice & Wavy said:
My husband and I teach marriage workshops. One workshop deals with Sex & Romance. This is my husbands favorite class, of course. :D

This scripture says it all and my husband:grin: uses it every chance he gets!
Proverbs 5:18-20

18 - Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

19 - Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

My husband is a pastor and we deal with young hispanic couples and is very hard to re-teach them about sex and christianity.:perplexed

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I know this thread is old, but I just wanted to say....

I love giving oral sex to hubby and I am Christian :look:

Shimmie

Staff member
la flaca said:
My husband is a pastor and we deal with young hispanic couples and is very hard to re-teach them about sex and christianity.:perplexed
They will see it through the beauty of the love that you share with your husband. It will be by your example and the leading of the Holy Spirit who dwells so richly within both of your hearts...as 'One.' The two of you have a love for God and for each other so rich, that none can be unaffected by it...for change. Christlike change. Relax in the Lord and just be 'you.' ;)

They will see....through both of you. ;)

kbragg

Be a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets! It's all good sis' do yo thang!:cool: Hey someone had to say it! Ya'll should've known it would be me!:lachen:

Mahalialee4

Saida said:
I also agree that the husband and wife should be able to enjoy eachother to the fullest, infact in my religion you get reward everytime you satisfie your husbad or wife. the only thing forbidden is Anal Sex, since its the actions of homosexuals( i hope i dont offend anyone)

It is or was banned in several of the United States: However, could someone direct me to the Scriptures where it specifically states a.s is banned by God or the Bible between married couples. I am not sure why anyone would want to have it, personally, but I just want to know from a Christian perspective. Just the specific scripture quote only would be sufficient. I do not plan to debate anything at all. bonjour.

Shimmie

Staff member
kweenameena said:
This thread makes me miss my husband (he's in Baghdad). Good thread, though!
He's coming home angel and he's safely kept... :yep:

For you Darlin'... ;)

God says, "Do you need me? I Am There." I am Jehovah Shammah, the God who is 'There' and everywhere the soles of your husband's feet shall trod upon, be it land, the sea or the air...I the Lord, I Am There.

So give me your care and allow me to share the missing of him you fear and feel. Let it never be thought that my love for him and for you is not real, for it is and always will be. Beloved daughter of mine...with you and with him...I Am There."

Ephesians 2: 'You who sometimes were afar off... are brought nigh to one another by the Blood of Jesus..."

In Jesus' name...Amen...;)

kweenameena

Shimmie said:
He's coming home angel and he's safely kept... :yep:

For you Darlin'... ;)

God says, "Do you need me? I Am There." I am Jehovah Shammah, the God who is 'There' and everywhere the soles of your husband's feet shall trod upon, be it land, the sea or the air...I the Lord, I Am There.

So give me your care and allow me to share the missing of him you fear and feel. Let it never be thought that my love for him and for you is not real, for it is and always will be. Beloved daughter of mine...with you and with him...I Am There."

Ephesians 2: 'You who sometimes were afar off... are brought nigh to one another by the Blood of Jesus..."

In Jesus' name...Amen...;)
Amen...........................I needed that! I miss him.

Shimmie

Staff member
Mahalialee4 said:
It is or was banned in several of the United States: However, could someone direct me to the Scriptures where it specifically states a.s is banned by God or the Bible between married couples. I am not sure why anyone would want to have it, personally, but I just want to know from a Christian perspective. Just the specific scripture quote only would be sufficient. I do not plan to debate anything at all. bonjour.
There is no 'specific' scripture that says verbatim 'abstain from anal sex'; at least none that I am personally aware of, in the Bible.

I neither condone nor condemn it between a husband and wife. Only from my personal choice I would choose to abstain from anal intercourse due to the diseases associated with it. Ecoli (a bacteria which it known to come from fecal matter) is nothing to play with. It will cause serious bladder infections (hence we are taught to wipe ourselves from front to back).

Also, the anal area is very delicate and a painful experience for many women (and even men who have been abused). The tissues in the anal area are very delicate and prone to infections and other injuries from internal malipulation (constant penetration).

Here's a website shared by our member Saida in a post above...

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=faq&refid=125

However, I cannot and will not judge a husband and wife who have found pleasure in this. The marriage bed is undefiled...man and woman married as husband and wife. A woman's body belongs to her husband and his body belongs to his wife and they are not to withhold themselves from one another.

What they agree to do together as one is their business. This is between the two of them sharing an intimate moment with each other which should be between them only and with God. BTW: The only Holy Threesome is the husband, wife and God as their Divine, and Pure Keeper in their marriage. ;)

My personal reasons for not having anal intercourse are just that, my personal reasons. ;)

Shimmie

Staff member
kbragg said:
Be a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets! It's all good sis' do yo thang!:cool: Hey someone had to say it! Ya'll should've known it would be me!:lachen:

Preach... :lol:

StrawberryQueen

Nice & Wavy said:

But if the marriage bed is undefiled, how can you say this? This statement seems slightly contrdictory to what's in the Bible. Couldn't you say the same thing about a man who touches his wife's breasts? He shouldn't touch them because they aren't the vagina and aren't made for pleasure. The breasts, just like the behind can give pleasure CONTRDICTORY to what their natural fucntions are.