***2013 Up Your Water Intake Challenge ***

lamaria211

I definitely need to join this challenge I really don't like or drink water hardly ever. So tomorrow is day one I'll start slow and aim for 16oz

godzchildtoo

Well i got my 84 oz in, but I promise you I released about twice that during multiple visits to the bathroom each hour! It gets better, right?

moniq

Today I drank 37oz of water and 8oz of herbal tea. I didn't make my goal today but I'll try and make it tomorrow.

Honeytips

Yesterday I only had about a litre but today I've had about 1.5 and it's only about 2:30pm. I should be able to drink another litre before the end of the day.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I got in 88 oz tonight. Would've been 96 hadn't my hubby decided he neededa sip of my water. :ohwell:

25Nona

I am in again thanks for pulling this together again Njoy!

My goal is 85oz a day. I also drink 8 oz of green tea a day. I really need this because I fell off terribly towards the end of the year. So I can reach my goal do by aiming to drink 2, 44oz bottles a day if I stick to that along with my tea I should exceed my daily goal.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I didnt do to good today. I wasted my 32 oz this morning which got me off track for the entire day. I basically only counted (3) 12oz cups and a 16oz for a grand total of 52oz.

**I did drink from the 32oz cup this morning but I wasnt sure where I was when I dropped it. So Im basically not counting that.

Linxnme

I am in. This is a win win challenge. It is indeed a challenge being as though I don't drink that much of anything daily. So i am all dehydrated! Starting with 640z and will work up to 80 something.

JustGROWwithIt

I haven't been doing too well with drinking my 10 glasses a day goal. I need at least 68 oz daily if I follow the half my weight rule, and I doubt I've been hitting that goal either. I like water, and it's really all that I drink pretty much. I just don't feel thirsty often and so I tend to forget to drink. I did a little better today though and had 3 bottles of water so far. Which puts me at 48 oz. Try again tomorrow!

Last edited:

sherrimberri

I want to join. Ive been drinking 2 liters of water per day mon-fri. My goal is to drink 2liters over the weekend too.

NaturalfienD

Hello Ladies,

I have been looking forward to the 2013 Up Your Water Challenge!!! My goal is to drink 72 ounces of water per day. I will achieve that goal with use of an app called Water Your Body (I read about it in one of the threads) that gives reminders FREQUENTLY during the day. I will keep one of those larger Smart Water bottles with me at all times as a reminder too. I am excited about this ... I know my body, skin, hair will thank me for it. HHG ladies!!

JustGROWwithIt

Last night before bed I drank another bottle of water so I met my goal of 68 oz! So far today I have had 2. Need to drink 2 more to make my goal. I'm working on my 3rd bottle now.

NJ11

Confirming that I had 34oz yesterday (30 short of goal - but an extra 17oz of where I was when I posted).

Today's total is 66oz - 2oz over goal.

I think I'll incorporate unsweetened tea tomorrow because I crave warm things right now (winter) so it's slower going getting water down (which I prefer with lots of ice...cold). I'll still shoot to get mostly water in, but work to boost my totals earlier in the day with the tea.

moniq

Today - 40oz of water and 8oz of herbal tea. I probably would drink more if I start earlier in the day.

nemi95

I only got in about 40oz combined water and herbal tea. I didn't count the 1/2 glass of red wine I had with my dinner!

25Nona

I did really good today.
Goal -85 oz of water
Actual - 1 8oz glass of green tea, 2 33.8 oz and 1 25oz bottles of water, total water intake for the day 92.6oz of water.

MrsTimberlake

I hit my goal of 80ozs 2 days in a row :) I actually drank 100ozs on the 1st.
I find having an app on my phone as a reminder is very helpful!