Drink Water For Blingin Hair Challenge--Part Deux

prettykinks

I just got back from vacation. I did ok during that time drinking water. So far today I got in 60.9oz. I will post final amount later.

*Michelle*

I don't need to join this challenge, I've been doing this for at least a dozen years. I just wanted to come in here and say

~*~Congratulations!~*~

This is a great challenge and is beneficial to our overall health...KEEP IT UP LADIES!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I don't need to join this challenge, I've been doing this for at least a dozen years. I just wanted to come in here and say
~*~Congratulations!~*~
This is a great challenge and is beneficial to our overall health...KEEP IT UP LADIES!!
Thanks for the encouragement!!! We sure do need it! :lol:

panamoni

I'd like to join this challenge. I'll need to drink 75oz per day to meet my goal. My plan is to 32oz in the AM, 32 oz in the early PM, and 16 oz in the evening. Roughly.

Aggie

Back by popular demand!!!! :lol: Part deuce of the water drinking challenge! I think it's safe to say that everyone besides morehairplease failed miserably at this :lachen: Let's stick with it this time, girls!

*Copied from original challenge*

I've read about ladies drinking lots of water to make their hair shiny. On top of shiny hair, water helps hydrate your body (including your scalp) so it helps moisturize your hair internally! It also helps with skin issues and helps to shed pounds :yep:

Many of us are dehydrated and don't even know it. We need water ladies!!!

Rule 1: Drink enough water daily. Take your weight, divide by 2, and that's how many ounces you should be drinking daily

Rule 2: Check in daily after you've finished your daily water intake

Rule 3: Post any changes you notice in your hair and body :D

You can also post tips for drinking water like natural ways to add flavor, etc. The challenge will last till the end of September. Let's get our hair and bodies hydrated, girls!!! :fistshake:

"Even if you are hydrating your skin on the outside, proper internal hydration is critical to maintaining total health and function of your precious epidermis. Similarly, your hair and nails will show signs of wear if your body is not getting the proper amount of water. If your nails are dry, brittle, and cracked, and you do not do anything strenuous with your hands to cause a problem with nail health, increasing your water intake could help repair your nails. Hair will be dry and damaged if the follicles are not saturated with enough moisture. The moisture is directly linked to water intake."

Source: http://www.carefair.com/nutr...water_973.html

Review: http://maturenatural.wordpress.com/2...r-hairhealth/

http://forum.hairfinity.com/viewtopic.php?t=324

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip211301.htm

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/for...t=31069&page=4

Also check out www.watercure.com it makes lots of sense! The basic premise is that since our bodies are primarily water (blood is 80 percent water, bones are like 18 percent water, brain is about 30 percent water--I don't think these are exact numbers, I don't really remember what they were. I'm just improvising :lachen: Go to the website to get the exact percentages) drinking water helps alleviate all kinds of aches and pains. This doctor says that asthma, high blood pressure, back bain, arthritis and more can be cured by drinking enough water. He says if you're thirsty, you're already dehydrated. Check out the FAQ's and water facts. Interesting stuff! :yep:

Drinking water alleviates back pain you say? Okay I'm in because I have been experiencing really bad back pains of late and need some help pronto! I already use the bathroom a lot from drinking coffee so substituting it with water is a much healthier reason for me to go potty more oftener, lol.

Aggie

So far I already drank four 8oz cups of water and have to drink at least 5 more before the day ends.

tiffers

I did horrible yesterday. Before I went to bed at eleven o'clock last night, I realized I hadn't had any water (or any other liquid) all day :shocked: So I started downing a bunchh of water and managed to get half of my water in for the day :nono:

tiffers

Drinking water alleviates back pain you say? Okay I'm in because I have been experiencing really bad back pains of late and need some help pronto! I already use the bathroom a lot from drinking coffee so substituting it with water is a much healthier reason for me to go potty more oftener, lol.
Welcome Aggers! I hope it helps with the back pain. Put that coffee down, gal!!!! :spank:

Aggie

Welcome Aggers! I hope it helps with the back pain. Put that coffee down, gal!!!! :spank:

Thank tiffs, I drank fifteen 8oz cups of water today and my back feels a little relieved but I will see how much better it will be after a few more days.

Aggie

I need to join, what have been the results for you ladies?

For me, more regularity, toxin cleanser, clear softer skin. I'm sure there's more, but this is what I have noticed so far. I am waiting to see how much more it will work on my back pain. It allows me to work out harder too. I was in the last water drinking challenge and fell off but now I'm back again. This challenge reminds me to keep drinking my water. Thanks Tiffs.

tiffers

Got all of my water in yesterday, but I'm not doing so hot today. Hopefully I'll get it all down before I go to bed

tiffers

For me, more regularity, toxin cleanser, clear softer skin. I'm sure there's more, but this is what I have noticed so far. I am waiting to see how much more it will work on my back pain. It allows me to work out harder too. I was in the last water drinking challenge and fell off but now I'm back again. This challenge reminds me to keep drinking my water. Thanks Tiffs.
I'm glad it's helping you! Water can also aid in weight loss, which is always a wonderful thing :grin:

Aggie

Yesterday, I only got in about 7 glasses of water:nono:, and already this morning, I drank 7 glasses of water and getting ready to drink some more right now.I am on target today of reaching my goal of 10 glasses a day:yep:.

2Cute!

Ok, ok... I know I'm late, but I am joining.

I am pretty good at drinking water daily, but there's room for improvement and this challenge is just what I need.

y_nv_pe

Hi ladies,

Its late but I'm also joining.

Just this past friday I went to a health food store and the sales guy (very nice I must add) told me I need to increase my water intake to improve my skin. Right now I'm having alot of issues with my skin and its really getting to me.

I started a liver detox so the water is essential for it to work its best.

My goal is to drink 8 500ml bottles of water a day. I hope I keep up this time.

Aggie

I just finished drinking 12 cups of water for the day and continuing for the rest of the evening. I amusing the bathroom an aweful lot but my skin is gorgeous:grin:. So that's a small price to pay for clear skin:yep:.

Coco*Colada

i fell off the last few days but i am determined to get back on track . My problem is procrastination. I will get it all in today though