Water challenge anyone?

ClassicChic

I'm in. My hair is very dry right now so I am focusing on my water intake.

How many oz do you need to drink to meet the challenge?
56 oz

Do you have a plan on how to increase intake? (ie every hour or whatever you can think of that will help you drink more)

I plan to drink at least 2 - 16 oz waters at work and 2 - 16oz bottles at home.
Hopefully, that will help with my hair and my skin.

locabouthair

It will take time to see the changes in the hair. it's good to dirnk plenty of water but it will only affect the hair that is growing in, not what's already on your head because hair is dead. It might take a few months to see increased growth but keep at it.

Newtogrow

I went to get a facial and she told me that my skin looks better than what she have ever seen it. Haven't had a facial since Nov. 07. I was like really!!!

Must be my water:grin: because I haven't done anything differently as far as skin regimine.

LivingDoll

I'm in too, hope it's not too late.

I am committing to 64 oz per day.

At work, we have a water cooler and 9 oz cups. I've managed to surpass my goal for the past week by filling two 9 oz cups at a time 4 times a day. That's 72 oz!

As a reward, I'm able to drink one 8oz cup of ginger ale :lick: when I get home in the evening.

No water = No soda

I know soda is bad but one cup won't kill me.

drasgrl

I'm ashamed to admit ya'll I fell off the water wagon weeks ago. :spank:

I keep saying every day I'm going to start again :ohwell: I just couldn't stand the pissing every five minutes but I'm starting back.

Newtogrow

Water is essential to life. Keep it up ladies. The peeing subsides when you continue with the reggie.:grin::lachen::grin:

My green tea is delicious also.:lick:

Aggie

I'm ashamed to admit ya'll I fell off the water wagon weeks ago. :spank:

I keep saying every day I'm going to start again :ohwell: I just couldn't stand the pissing every five minutes but I'm starting back.

:lachen:I know exactly what you mean but I still drink quite a bit of water daily. It's not so bad anymore.

DivaD04

Okay all...It's official for me to drink 1,520 oz. of water by April 25. That's 64 oz./ day. Minus 528 oz. for 11 days, I refuse to being on a pee'n mission in Greece. So I commit to 16 oz./ day for 11 days. :drunk:

Newtogrow

It seems that I drink the most water on Saturday's:grin::grin: I have more time to pee on the weekends.

The more I go- the more squats I do. What a good work out. Off the couch on to the loo.

Water and squats. You ladies seeing the benefits here:yep:

MsGardner78

I am going to start this tomorrow.
I will be drinking 103 oz :drunk: (I know I will be leaving in the bathroom)
I have a 32 oz water bottle and I plan to fill it up every 2 hours

Aggie

It seems that I drink the most water on Saturday's:grin::grin: I have more time to pee on the weekends.

The more I go- the more squats I do. What a good work out. Off the couch on to the loo.

Water and squats. You ladies seeing the benefits here:yep:

This is too funny:grin: but true.

drasgrl

Bumping.

Any results. I'm not drinking as much as before but I'm slowly getting back. I'm finding that the more I drink the more I want to drink. My hair has grown but not sure it's just the extra water.

Aggie

Bumping.

Any results. I'm not drinking as much as before but I'm slowly getting back. I'm finding that the more I drink the more I want to drink. My hair has grown but not sure it's just the extra water.

I feel the sae way. I think I need to up my intake now because my lips felt a little dry this week and that's usually one of the first signs of lack of enough water for me. Thanks for the reminder.

joyandfaith

Count me in! Sorry for the confusion...I started another Water Drinking Challenge thread before I saw this one...now I'm all aboard.

ajacks

I fell off of this challenge for awhile, but I had 48 oz of water today. Working back up to 70oz a day.

Opalsunset

Add me to the list!

I need to drink 77 oz. I can see this being excellent for hair growth and skin care, also very good for weight loss.

joyandfaith

I've fallen so far off in this challenge that I feel bad even opening the thread. :nono: I'm going to try my best to step it up again...I'm sure I need the water in order to properly digest all these vitamins I'm taking.

locabouthair

Is anyone still doing this? I fell off but I'm ready to start again. The shampoo girl at the salon told me my hair is so dry because I dont drink much water.

jturner7156

Is anyone still doing this? I fell off but I'm ready to start again. The shampoo girl at the salon told me my hair is so dry because I dont drink much water.

This must true, b/c since I have drinking water, my hair never feels or appears to be dry versus before when I never drunk water...my hair stayed dry...

ajacks

Thanks for :bump: this thread. I really need to step it up again. I keep falling off the wagon on this. Starting Monday its on and popping 75 ozs. a day :grin: