January 10,11,12..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Ladies.......

What are YOU doing This Weekend to: Care For & Condition YOUR HAIR

Please give us the Deets!:grin:

SincerelyBeautiful

I'm going to do a nice long scalp massage or have someone do it for me lol. I will then prepoo overnight with Grapeseed oil. Shampoo the next morning followed by a light protein treatment and a moisturizing treatment after that. I will add to my moisturizing DC, honey, coconut oil, and olive oil and leave on for about 30 min under a plastic cap and my hooded dryer and about 30 min without any heat at all. Rinse, let air dry, apply my leave in, detangle, and seal with either Grapeseed oil or coconut oil. I may do a Bantu knot out this weekend as well.

spellinto

Wow, it's almost the weekend already?

I'm probably going to clarify my hair but I'm apprehensive about it. I'd also like to deep condition with my favorite moisturizing DC :)

Rozlewis

Pre-poo hair with Coffee oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length under conditioning.
Co-wash hair with Naturelle Grow Cleansing conditioner.
DC with Naturelle Grow DC, Honey, Essential Oils over coffee and sit under steamer for 30 mins. Apply tea/oil/conditioner, rinse with cool water and leave-ins. Ponytail roller set.

Angelbean

I have been wiging it all week so I am going to take the twists down I have under it and co wash and DC.... I think I am going to pick up the shea moisture purification mask to use as a DC this time since my walgreens still has the buy 1 get 1 50% off going on...

kupenda

Im going to the gym with sulfur serum on my scalp (for maximum absorption) and HV Jardin oil on my length. When I get home I'll shampoo with Shea Moisture Deep Cleansing shampoo, tea rinse with strong black tea, oil rinse with coconut oil (a must after using that shampoo) and DC with some leftover Silk Dreams and jojoba oil. After that im twisting it and tucking it away fir as long as I can stand it

EnExitStageLeft

Finally going to do a Hendigo Gloss this weekend. Going for a glossy black color :).

What I plan to do:

Prepare Henna Saturday night

Sunday morning I will add my oil, conditioner and indigo

Then I will...

Oil hair and Detangle

Apply Hendigo Gloss and let it sit for 3 to 4 hours w/o additional heat

Cowash the gloss out using V05 Clarifying Conditioner

DC w/ steam using a mixture of SD's Vanilla Silk and SD's Destination Hydrations, oil, glycerin and honey.

Rinse and Detangle using my Slippy Rinsing Conditioner Mix

Do a ACV rinse using Claudies Normalizing Rinse

Apply Leave Ins: SSI Moisture Mist, HH SCM topped w/ IPN Basil and Lemongrass Conditioning Creme :)love:), seal w/ SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer mixed w/ castor oil and apply HH JOJ to my ends

Air Dry using the Banding Method

Bun like my life depends on it for a week:spinning:!

ajluvshair

Right now I have "Dry No More" by the Morrocan Oil brand on my scalp. I am letting it penetrate my scalp until Friday nights wash. I will wash with Arbonnes FC5 shampoo and deep condition with Arbonne Pure Vibrance Hair Masque. I hope that this combination will cure my dry, flaky, itchy scalp-My scalp is not doing well due to the cold weather.

Dilettante

My plan isn't set in stone, but I think that I'll:
- do a hot oil treatment with coconut oil, and then leave this for hours to penetrate
- rinse and cleanse with the Shea Moisture purification masque
- do a henna treatment
- then deep condition overnight
I've had a little bit of breakage all of the sudden so I'm hoping the henna will get my hair back in shape.

Ogoma

- Prepoo with coconut oil and honey
- Co-cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- Condition & Detangle with Aussie 3 Min Miracle
- Oil rinse with oil mix
- Leave-in: DB Cocoa Bean Whip with Komaza Califia Heavy Cream on the ends
- Curlformers to stretch for the week

nymane

On Saturday I'll...

Pre-poo - Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner
Shampoo - 2x Breakthru Moisturizing Shampoo
DC- Silicon Mix (the original)
Leave-ins - Lacio lacio & Agadir Hair Treatment (serum)
Roller set - Dry Under Pibbs
Moisturize - Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme

I can't wait!

toaster

Hm... I'm determined to get this darned Curlformer set to work

Spray hair with black tea and coconut milk
Apply Tresemme naturals and oil mix
Sit under HotHead for 30 minutes
Rinse
Apply DB Sweet Cocoa Curl Cream and diluted Lottabody to hair
Curlformer set
Dry under borrowed bonnet dryer

Will apply SSI Seyani Hair Butter to set at night with hopes of lasting until Tuesday.

youwillrise

twists will be removed. shampoo. dc. detangle. protein spray. moisturize. heat protection. tension blowdry. 2 flat twists.

lamaria211

Taking down my corn rows. Wash and DC maybe a light protein then I'm putting my braids back in under a wig for another 2 weeks

Lissa0821

Overnight prepoo with JBCO, deep condition on dry hair with Ion Effective care treatment, wash with VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying shampoo followed by Organix Macadamia Shampoo and conditioner, oil rinse with African Healing Oil. Rollerset with Nariobi foam wrap, Nene's Secret Leave in Conditioner and sunflower oil. Sit under dryer for 40 minutes, air dry overnight. Next day flat iron roots, fluff curls and go.

JJamiah

Today I have already put my Lush Caca Maroon in and will wash it out at 12 and then put in my LUSH H'suan Wen Hua for an hour, take it out and set my hair in curlformers for my birthday weekend :). I am going out tomorrow, then cooking all day on my birthday :) LOL..

ronie

I will only moisturize and seal my twists this weekend. I'm sick with a sinus infection. All I want is my tea, my drugs, my blanket, and the remote control.... Oh and lhcf.

But in the event I start feeling better, on Sunday I will:
Prepoo with evco and Argan oil
Cleanse with elucence moisture benefit
DC with Darcy's deep conditioning hair masque
Leave in SD wgb
Small twist with SD mocha bling butter for the week.

myronnie

No idea..I'm making dinner with this guy I'm dating and I'll prob wear a wig because I'm tired from the first week of the semester.

Chula

I'll be co-washing today, followed by moisturizing with s-curl, sealing with jbco. Then Sunday i'll be using my sulfur mix & massaging my scalp.

KinkyGenius

Hair has been in cornrows with marley hair extensions for 4 weeks, so gonna be uninstalling them tomorrow after my errands. I could keep them in longer, but I miss my hair :lol:. Gonna try to keep them in 6 weeks next time, that's the goal.

Saturday
- Prepoo TRESemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth condish, Hairveda Vatika Frosting
- Cleanse with Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo (diluted)
- Apply Komaza Care Protein Strengthener
- DC under dryer with Hairveda Sitrinillah, tea rinse mix
- T-shirt dry for 15 mins, apply leave-ins (Entwine Afrodisia 9 Exotique Leave-In Hair Potion and Hairveda Jardin oil)
- Stretch in twists

Sunday
- Cornrow using HH Cocoaloe Hair Hydrator (moisturizer), Edens Bodyworks Coconut Shea Pudding Soufflé (thick styler), sealing my ends with my shea butter mix
- Install marley hair extensions