October 10,11,12..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Lilmama1011

I will doing my hair maybe tomorrow or Monday. But I'm doing a coconut milk hair treatment, wash with my clarifying conditioner, con argan oil shampoo, and deep conditioning with my beautiful textures deep conditioner

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I've finished setting my hair with Curlformers. I'm using the hood attachment to dry it.

ETA: I did a glycerin-free leave in comparison.

I used SM coconut hibiscus curl & shine conditioner under aloe vera gel + lottabody setting lotion on one side. This is my usual setting combo.

On the other side I used Eden Bodyworks all natural curl defining creme under aloe vera gel + lottabody setting lotion.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

Last edited:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Pre-shampoo treatment: Aloe vera juice & my Ayurvedic infused coconut oil

Wash: Elucence Moisture Benefits shampoo

Steam treatment with: Curl Junkie Curl rehab. Rinse about 75% out

Style: Flexi rod set using Nairobi wrap foam as a styler

southerncitygirl

komaza protein strengthener again cause I will flatiron & get a trim at a salon in the next 1-2 weeks.

Last edited:

PureSilver

I would love to wash and DC tomorrow. My heart and hair is willing but my body is still fighting the illness.

wheezy807

I just washed/dc'ed my hair a few hours before work tonight. Very proud of myself. Any second I felt as if my hair was going to jump off my scalp and go wash its dam self, lol. I'm terrible, i have to do better. It was over two weeks!

veesweets

Prepoo with EVCO and SM tahitian noni masque
Cleanse with herbal essence tea-lightfully clean shampoo
DC with joico moisture recovery balm
Seal soaking wet hair with APB ayurvedic oil, apply a small amount of BASK palm tapioca, use flaxseed gel for a braid out

overtherainbow

I haven't been taking care of my hair at all these past two weeks. Luckily, it's not super dry yet, but it needs a clarify.
Tomorrow I will thoroughly clarify with Giovanni 50/50 then DC for an hour with Eva NYC hair mask. Then twist with cheap gel and blue magic coconut hair grease. I'm so looking forward to this washday.

Last edited:

atlien11

I hid my hair all week so although i moisturized and sealed all week, i was eager to take my twisties down and get rid of the shed hair etc. and give her some TLC.

Last night i Pre-pooed with Curl Junkies Curl Rehab.

This morning I put some AO Honey Suckle Rose in my old food processor, and added 2 tbsp of Avocado Oil, 1 Tbsp of raw unprocessed honey. and blended to a smooth consistency. Sitting under the dryer with it on now.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I pre-poo'd over night with KV Fenugreek on my scalp and HV Vatika Frosting on my length. I also, put an old protein treatment (New Era) on my ends.

This morning I did the following:
+poo'd with BreakThru Poo
+DC'd with BreakThru DC
+Roller Set with Keracare Foam and white Italian rollers.

I :pray: this isn't a disaster! Once I got all comfortable, I didn't feel like getting back up, so I used S Curl in lieu if a water bottle. :look: :lachen: :look: :lachen:

ronie

ronie, I'm dying the front and crown Luminous Blonde by Dark N Lovely.
That sounds yummy. I want some color (some type of reddish) too but I want to be at least closed to BSL. That way if I get some damage I can cut back to SL. I can guarantee that my fine hi po hair will act up, loll. Hopefully for my birthday in April I can get it. Good luck with yours.

Bun Mistress

So my original plans were derailed when I decided to have my sister do an imprompt to weave removal after the stevie wonder concert last night.

I detailed my hair with my fngers which too forever, but ladies when detangling after braids of a sew in any other way will only give you unneeded breakage. The last time I had the salon take dowm my weave and low and dehold I suddenyl needed a major trim, hmmmmm.

So I took my hair down this morning in ther car on the way back from Memphis (I know right), coates it with hot six oil then detangles wiht fingera nd my japanese detangler comb.

I did a sake, lemon, and honey scalp treatment for build up and a funori gel hair treatment for cleansing, followed up with a moisture rice bran wash to cleanse again.

Egg yolk adn AO GPB protein/rrecontructive treatment that really tamed my dry/rough ends.

Rinse with cool warm.

Moisute DC with camellia oil, aloe vera, and AO camellia conditioner with a black sugar hair treatment underneath.

Camellia water rinse for final rinse.

Rinse and finally, roller set with PM serum. Long day

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Pre-Poo: HV Red Tea (length) & Alter Ego Garlic (scalp); both layerd over APB ayurvedic oil

Cleanse: CON Argan

Condition: Bee Mine Beeutiful

Style: flexi rods

MilkChocolateOne

washed with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo

deep conditioned with Aubrey White Camellia Smoothing Conditioner

applied The One n' Only Argan Oil

ponytail rollerset

I am sitting under the dryer now, then I will flat iron my roots

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Today is the first day of my fall/ winter, low manipulation regimen. I prepooed, DCed, moisturized and sealed my hair. Then made a braided bun.

ronie

I finally did last weekend plan a few days ago. So I will be moisturizing and sealing today using APB ayurvedic mask and MHC buttery soy cream. If I feel like it I may do a dry DC with silk dreams she's what, rinse, apply leave in and twist.
What actually happened:
Prepoo: APB ayurvedic mixed with curl junkie repair me
Shampoo: elucence moisture benefits
DC: SD razzberry coconut
Leave in: Silk dreams WGBC
Sealant: MHC buttery soy to braid and airdry
Will install short Havana twists later.