September 5,6,7..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Healthb4Length

Healthb4Length
What hair are you using for the crochet braid style?

KinkyGenius, I'm using Freetress Jamaican braid and I'm attempting to do crochet havana twists. I already started pretwisting the hair and it's looking more like kinky twists. I think the next time out I'm going to have to splurge and buy the actual Havana hair @ $12 a pack.

Platinum

It's too soon to retwist my locs so I'm just going to rinse and palmroll my ends tomorrow. I'm hoping to be able to cut down on some of the fuzzy-ness.

veesweets

Prepoo'd with BASK apple sorghum syrup
Cleansed with Elucence moisture benefits
Quick protein with CJ repair me
DC'd with Jessicurl DT
LCO with APB hair tonic, oyin hair dew, and bask java bean & honey balm

Letting my hair air dry then I'll do a braidout with APB hair cream and eco argan oil gel

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I really don't care for that hairveda DCer. I love the texture because it makes application a breeze. I don't mind the green scent much. The conditioner is just too light for my hair. I had no smoothing or softening effect. Next time I wi mix it with my beloved SD RCA.

ronie

Thank You Ronie. Very Nice Review:yep:

Sometimes I like a lighter weight DC'er.

Darcy's, AV Ashlii & KBB are all both on the lighter side and I consider those some of my HG DC'ers.

oneastrocurlie

Today I am:
Prepooing with SM Purification Masque (I usually just use a little to detangle than rinse)
Cowashing to SSI Blueberry Cowash
DC with SM Manuka Honey Masque
Not sure which leave ins I'll use
Style with SM CES and SM Curling Gel Souffle

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I cleansed with Redken Cleansing Cream.
+Currently, I have a head full of henna.
+I will DC with SD Shea What!
+I'm not sure what I'll LCO with, probably SD or Oyin.
+I'll most definitely be doing a braid out, because I'm exhausted.

This was an impromptu henna head day :yep:

Last edited:

blackeyes31626

-cowashed with Eden Body works
-conditioned and finger detangled using HH
-moisturized with QB hydrating balm:love: and CRN moisture milk

ronie

ronie Thank You Ronie. Very Nice Review:yep: Sometimes I like a lighter weight DC'er. Darcy's, AV Ashlii & KBB are all both on the lighter side and I consider those some of my HG DC'ers.
IDareT'sHair if you're talking about Darcy's deep conditioning mask, the jardin is a much lighter. I have not used Darcy's in a while, but I believe so. Jardin is more like sitrinillah, or naturelle grow's herbal blends.
My hippo, kinky4c hair needs something heavy duty to break it into submission, lol. I think you will like it. Your hair is not too picky, and it is a very good product. I want to try it on my sister's 3c/b hair next time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
if you're talking about Darcy's deep conditioning mask, the jardin is a much lighter. I have not used Darcy's in a while, but I believe so. Jardin is more like sitrinillah, or naturelle grow's herbal blends.
My hippo, kinky4c hair needs something heavy duty to break it into submission, lol. I think you will like it. Your hair is not too picky, and it is a very good product. I want to try it on my sister's 3c/b hair next time.

ronie

Yes, I was thinking of DB's Mask. This is a great comparison. KBB is like this too also AV's Ashlii.

Yep. I know exactly what you mean (consistency).

Thank you.:yep:

mzpurp

To busy to do anything with my hair Fri and Sat night so last night I decided to try out my APB Mud Mask in the Caramel Crunch scent. Initially when I first got the product, I didn't like the smell bc it smelled a lil too maple syrupy :)grin:) but after trying it last night, I like it. It is a bit on the strong side, but it's a nice smell.

I was lazy so I applied the mask to my hair, finger detailed, and went to sleep. LOL! It's still in my hair now as I type this at work :lol::lol::lol:

When I get home, I may steam with it in my hair, or may just rinse, cowash w/ my GVP Humectress, M&S with APB Honely Almond Leave In and any butter I have laying around.

I haven't really been in the mood to deal with my hair, so I will be protective styling very soon!

cutenss

Tonight I:

Clarified: Elcuence Volume Clarifying Shampoo
Washed: Aphogee Curlific Texture Wash
DC'ed: Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment with HOT cap for 15 minutes, rinsed, then OBIA Babasau Deep Conditioner with HOT cap for 15 minutes
Leave In: Aphogee Curlific Moisture Leave In
Moisturizer: ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer

Put in pony with two twists pinned up :up:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight I:

Clarified: Elcuence Volume Clarifying Shampoo
Washed: Aphogee Curlific Texture Wash
DC'ed: Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment with HOT cap for 15 minutes, rinsed, then OBIA Babasau Deep Conditioner with HOT cap for 15 minutes
Leave In: Aphogee Curlific Moisture Leave In
Moisturizer: ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer

Put in pony with two twists pinned up :up:

cutenss

Your thoughts? I haven't even tried mine yet, and I want another Jar.:nono: