Relaxed Heads - How often do you moisturize?

How often do you moisturize???

• 1-2x daily

Votes: 158 60.1%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 65 24.7%
  • As needed (explain)

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Never

Votes: 9 3.4%

• Total voters

Lilmama1011

Twice a day as well as seal. I wear mostly curly styles. I scrunch a dime size amount on my ends and a little more to the rest of the hair and seal

Angelicus

Since I like to wear my hair straight a lot, The only time I am moisturizing is usually when I am deep conditioning my hair and using a leave-in before styling. Every couple of days I'd use a sealant like coconut oil or a serum (My favorite is from Pureology) but that is very rare and minimal. Less is more when I am wearing straight hair.

How often do you moisturize with a leave-in? I wash and condition my hair normally 2x a week... this may change this winter.

What do you use? I really like Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner. I ran out so currently I am using Silicon Mix Bambu Leave-in, which is just as good.

What's different about how you moisturize now and how you did it at the beginning of your hair journey? When I started my hair journey, I wore a lot of protective styles so I was using a ton of products. Less is more when I am going for the straight look, though.