Dominican Magic?

Theresamonet

Wow, 2.64 gallons of conditioner/detangler for $40 sounds good to me. But I can't find a review anywhere on the net. They also don't list the ingredients of their products, and I wont buy a product without checking the ingredients.

outspokenwallflower

Bumping... :bump: My local Dominican salon has started using this products and is selling them as well. I've also found a store not too far that is selling the line as well.

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
Today my stylist used the deep conditioner and the leave in from this line. i'm keeping my eye out because I need a product line to incorporate into my regimen. Sometimes she uses Lingage products....so we'll just have to see.

browneyedgrl

Bump...

My stylist has started using this line. She used the moisture lock leave-in and the silk shine hair serum on me today. My rollerset came out soft, shiny and bouncy.

Any other new users?

SouthernScienceNerd

I took a chance and ordered the leave in online a couple of months ago even though i couldn't find a list of ingredients. I promptly returned it when I saw mineral oil as one of the top ingredients. If you don't mind mineral oil though, it has great reviews online.

nymane

Thanks for the updates...I'm wondering if the Dominican Magic leave-in could be lacio lacio's product twin

iCandyc

There are reviews in Amazon. Mostly good. My salon uses it. My hair feels good after using the dc and leave in.