Yep, NEWLY NATURAL...BC Here!!!**PICS**

Soliel185

Yay! :woot:

Your hair looks fantastic and you look so happy! Congrats on your BC! (and thanks for the shoutout!):grin:

How did you hair feel once it dried with just the Aloe Vera Gel in it?

FindingMe

oh my gosh o my gooosssshhhh i love it i ****** LOVE IT!!!!
how do you feel?!
you did a damn good transition girl!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

THANKS! Girl, I feel FREEE!!!! LOL!!! Ya'll *****'s went up there and cut and made me wanna cut, too! :lachen:

DAAAAAAAAMMMNNN You cut a LOT!!!! whew!!!! you look great.

Girl, I know! I was looking at that pile of hair and I was like:perplexed "WTF have I done?":lachen: But then I threw that hair away and started playing with the hair still left on my head and I was like, OK, I can deal...:yep:

Yay! :woot:

Your hair looks fantastic and you look so happy! Congrats on your BC! (and thanks for the shoutout!):grin:

How did you hair feel once it dried with just the Aloe Vera Gel in it?

THANKS! It was soft at first and now it's getting kinda hard:blush:, but I keep playing and touching in it, so that may not be helping either. I was tryna rock the big fro like you got, but I gotta work up to that...(I was a lil scurred...) maybe a big ole fluffed out braidout will give me some courage....LOL I'm a hafeta try something else bc the aloe vera by itself doesn't seem to be holding...:lachen:

Geminigirl

I tried to resist the BC bug, but it got me in the end:lachen: I wanted to wait until 18 months, but I couldn't take it anymore...It had been niggling at me for about 3 weeks even though my transition was going very smooth with no issues...:yep:

It looks like it went very smooth. Your hair is so pretty. Darn ya'll soft pretty lightweight hair. Congrats on your BC. I know all about that itch.

nikki2229

Congrats on your BC! You look so happy and your hair is so pretty.
My texture looks like yours but I have so many more months to go.
I get the urge to cut everyday and most days I cut some part of my hair, but I am constantly reminding myself that I need to be able to pull my hair into a ponytail.

FindingMe

So cute! Congratulations!

Thanks! I stole the idea for my little sideburns from your BC 'cause I liked them so much!!!:grin:

Congrats on your BC! You look so happy and your hair is so pretty.
My texture looks like yours but I have so many more months to go.
I get the urge to cut everyday and most days I cut some part of my hair, but I am constantly reminding myself that I need to be able to pull my hair into a ponytail.

That was my goal...I needed to be able to make a puff or a pony before I chopped :yep: and I'm glad I can do a puff, bc I am not comfortable yet with the WnG or wearing it loose yet...I still need to find products that work well with my hair...