WSL????????

Justice4alw

Ladies, please help me out. I know that "WL" = waist length; what does "WSL" mean? I've done a search and either I'm not searching right or not reading far enough.

Thanks in advance. I'll 'pulling my hair out' over this one ... ;-)

i thought it was the same thing?

not sure, though

i could have sworn i've seen people refer to waistlength as both WSL and WL.

hmmm

When you see "WSL" in a post the poster really meant to say Waist Length or WL.

It goes:

NL- Neck Length
SL- Shoulder Length
APL- Arm Pit Length
BSL- Bra Strap Length
MBL- Mid Back Length
WL- Waist Length

I dunno who or when this "WSL" started but I've been seeing people using it and I'm thinkin to myself where the heck does the 'S' come from?:huh:

WaiStLength
I have no idea why the s was added. its probably because the ones next to it were 3 lettered? ie BSL, MBL, TBL. so the longer you go the more letters?:grin:im just trying to give an excuse but didnt you notice that?:look:. ive used both

WaiStLength
I have no idea why the s was added. its probably because the ones next to it were 3 lettered? ie BSL, MBL, TBL. so the longer you go the more letters?:grin:im just trying to give an excuse but didnt you notice that?:look:. ive used both

:lol: I agree. By the time someone achieves waistlength they should get a better title. :notworthy:

I'm guilty of doing this every now and then. I don't know what is running through my mind when I type it. I think the s stands out more than the t :look:.... I have no clue. I promise I'm not dumb:grin:.

On the same note what is the difference between BSB and BSL

i thought bsb was above bra strap? or maybe it was below bra strap? :ohwell:

i just learnt this (and i've forgotten already :rolleyes:); i can remember finding out and thinking it made no sense.

i thought bsb was above bra strap? or maybe it was below bra strap? :ohwell:

i just learnt this (and i've forgotten already :rolleyes:); i can remember finding out and thinking it made no sense.

I finally found out it means Below Shoulder Blade, I guess to have some standard for BSL

I had no idea what the S meant either:perplexed. I just went with the flow and pretended like I knew what it was. When I abreviate waist-length I just write WL.

you know...whenever I see WSL, I think Waist Strap Length.

waist strap = belt

but belt strap length would be BSL so change the first word to something identifiable with a different letter.

just a theory

WaiStLength
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
When I get waist length I know I'm gonna spell it out and add stuff," Yeah, that's right, I'm WSGDL, waist-got doggone length":lachen::lachen:

:oops: I'm guity of using WSL for waistlength. I've actually seen both WL and WSL, and since I'm kinda anal, I decided to adopt the three-letter version to mach with APL, BSL, MBL, etc. I even had it WRONG in my siggy! :look: :lol: I stand corrected!

Back