Who knew I had thick hair?

achangedlife

It took me years to understand why my newgrowths were always so thick yet my relaxed hair was always so thin. From what I learned through the boards and elsewhere it became obvious that the issue was overprocessing and overlapping. A few months ago I switched to Hawaiian Silky relaxer, it was obvious with my first application that my hair was left thicker and healthier. I even had to upgrade from the mild to the regular relaxer to get my hair even straighter, but even with that my hair was still left thicker than with any other relaxer I've ever tried. It's the only relaxer that has ever left my hair that way. Last week I cut an inch of hair from the back (I'm growing out layers) to make my hair a bit more even and to get rid of the thin ends. Well I can't believe how thick and full my hair actually is, not just the ends but all over, and I only have about 3 inches of Hawaiian Silky hair. Imagine how thick it's gonna be when it's all Hawaiian Silky hair, I'll have a horses mane :lachen:

I thought I was just destined to have thin hair, but now I realize my hair was never really thin after all. No wonder my daughter has such thick hair, she got it from her mama :grin:

Thats great!!!! you have to stick with what works!!!! like me i just recently used a No-Lye relaxer and my hair feels really different.. I will deff stick to Lye relaxers!

Back