Vote for YOUR flatiron and post a review!!!

Which flat iron has given you the BEST results?

• Maxiglide

Votes: 128 22.8%
  • CHI

Votes: 122 21.7%
  • FHI

Votes: 78 13.9%
  • T3

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Sedu

Votes: 88 15.7%
  • Other ceramic iron (please list)

Votes: 83 14.8%
  • Other tourmaline iron (please list)

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Other iron (please list)

Votes: 27 4.8%

• Total voters
hmm...wow!

like DI (hey girl! :wave:) I am one of the ones at the last phase of shopping for an iron.

since i'm natural, i think i will get the maxiglide, based on recommendations (thanks ya'll!).

but NOW i realize that i don't have to get only one! :D so i will also go for the T3 or some form of tourmaline...

Thanks again ladies!

It feels like we're at a sporting event... :orders: who's going to win this race- it looks like maxiglide is winning :mad: :mad: but Chi is not too far behind :cool: :) :swordfigh

CHI CHI all the way CHI CHI all the way :weird:

(excuse me but I am haunted :crazy:)

:yay: :yay: :woot: :fishslap: :bdance: :thumbsup: :dance7:
*Dee* said:
It feels like we're at a sporting event... :orders: who's going to win this race- it looks like maxiglide is winning :mad: :mad: but Chi is not too far behind :cool: :) :swordfigh

CHI CHI all the way CHI CHI all the way :weird:

(excuse me but I am haunted :crazy:)
Nooo, change the C to an F...FHI FHI

I have an H2Pro,its supposedly a new brand I paid 89.99 for it.I reallly reallly hate it!! Its snags my hair too much. I will only use this on my weaves.I wasted 89.99...

brownsugar9999 said:
:yay: :yay: :woot: :fishslap: :bdance: :thumbsup: :dance7:
Nooo, change the C to an F...FHI FHI

Ya know! The CHI is old and played out... the FHI... now thats what you wanna go for...FHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII do or die...:lachen: when all this maxipad hype...oops, I mean maxiglide hype fades the FHI will still be on your side.:lachen: All hail the blazing red plates :notworthy :notworthy When you step out the door after a trist with your FHI, its gonna be :Flahsssss b/c thats how fly you will look:lol:

certified FHI rep# 3439772320

Sistaslick said:
Ya know! The CHI is old and played out... the FHI... now thats what you wanna go for...FHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII do or die...:lachen: when all this maxipad hype...oops, I mean maxiglide hype fades the FHI will still be on your side.:lachen: All hail the blazing red plates :notworthy :notworthy When you step out the door after a trist with your FHI, its gonna be :Flahsssss b/c thats how fly you will look:lol:

certified FHI rep# 3439772320
And the ENTIRE congregation said....AMEN!!!!!
207..it's ya b-day!!!

I'm sayin!:lachen:

Just cuz its winning! shoooo, that just means alot of people fell for the hype.:sekret: Y'all are mighty convincing too... almost had me buying one myself:lachen: I give the maxipad...ahem glide another year of fame and after the hype passes it'll be right on back in the dusty old stockrooms of QVC--- where it will be right at home with fads such as the automatic toenail trimmer and the super duper magic crayon holder. Never to see the light of day again! Buaahhh haaa haaaaa haaa!:lol: :lol: :lachen: Its time for an FHI revolution bay baaaaay!!!

nissi said:
hmm...wow!

like DI (hey girl! :wave:) I am one of the ones at the last phase of shopping for an iron.

since i'm natural, i think i will get the maxiglide, based on recommendations (thanks ya'll!).

but NOW i realize that i don't have to get only one! :D so i will also go for the T3 or some form of tourmaline...

Thanks again ladies!

What's up mama?!?!
I think I'm gonna get a Maxiglide and a FHI or Sedu...but then again CHI is 2nd in the poll...I came into an unexpected large sum of money a couple of weeks ago, and I'ved saved a portion so I'm trying to decide what to do with the rest. Maybe I'll get one of each flat iron! :lol:

Initially, I had full intentions of getting the CHI w/ the heat dial (Turbo) after hearing a horror story about a T3 (which I wanted). Then I heard a little buzz about the Sedu, and thought about it, but still, I was going with the Chi. Now with all this FHI talk, I'm giving it consideration too. :::sigh::: I dunno. I'm definitely gonna get the Maxiglide...I plan to go natural and I'm always stretching so I could probably use it regardless, but if I had a nice "regular" flat iron, I could use it while I'm perfecting my technique w/ the Maxi.

Decisions, decisions. :ohwell:

Sistaslick said:
Just cuz its winning! shoooo, that just means alot of people fell for the hype. Y'all are mighty convincing too... almost had me buying one myself I give the maxipad...ahem glide another year of fame and after the hype passes it'll be right on back in the dusty old stockrooms of QVC--- where it will be right at home with fads such as the automatic toenail trimmer and the super duper magic crayon holder. Never to see the light of day again! Buaahhh haaa haaaaa haaa! Its time for an FHI revolution bay baaaaay!!!

Ok, this whole post was pure comedy! :lachen:

No way I'm messing with any FEE FEE'sfhi or CHEE CHEESchi
those are just fancy weird new names for the GOLD N'HOT.:lol:

Now i am even more confused. :perplexed I dont know what to get. I plan on going completely natural. I need the best for natural hair. Not jsut touching up the roots between relaxers.

sylver2 said:

whaaaaat! A gold n' hot?

Awwww hey-elllll nawl!:eek: No she didn't!:mad: :lachen: Not my beautiful, precious ceramic baby! Thats fightin' words right thurrr!.:naughty:

*rolling up sleeves and looking for some hair pins*

its about to be a what? . . . Girl FIGHT!:lachen:

Sistaslick said:
whaaaaat! A gold n' hot?

Awwww hey-elllll nawl!:eek: No she didn't!:mad: :lachen: Not my beautiful, precious ceramic baby! Thats fightin' words right thurrr!.:naughty:

*rolling up sleeves and looking for some hair pins*

its about to be a what? . . . Girl FIGHT!:lachen:
Oh snap! I'm behind ya, girl.
0487.gif

I'm waaaaay in the back, but I'm behind ya. :lol:

I was indifferent before, but when I heard FHI and Gold n' Hot in the same sentence I had to come back in here.

By the time we are finish with this poll, we are going to be broke. Everyone will run out to get one of everything....LMAO.

sylver2 said:

CandiceC}Oh snap! I'm behind ya said:
http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smilies2/0487.gif[/IMG]

I'm waaaaay in the back, but I'm behind ya. :lol:

I was indifferent before, but when I heard FHI and Gold n' Hot in the same sentence I had to come back in here.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: ok...so now I'm wiping breakfast off othe the computer screen b/c you guys caught me off guard with this one!!!!!!!
Lesson...eat before you get on this site!!!!

I have a sedu and I LOVE it. I just started using it this week. It's easy to use and handle and so lightweight so my arm doesn't hurt or get tired as easily from me holding it up to straighten my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and bouncy and the best part for me is that I don't have to use product to get good results. In the past with my other "irons" or "curlers" I had to use some type of product to help it get smooth.

Divine Inspiration said:
Bumping...I'm going to pick up a Maxiglide today...still deciding on a "regular" iron...more input is appreciated. :)
ohhh, feeling soooo defeated. (fhi rah rah rah...no spunk....):(

I gave in, and went to bath bed and beyond about 30 min ago and bought the iron. I did not even flat iron a quater of my head to see results. I only flat ironed the roots after using a heat protectant, and this thing is off the chain. I only put it on a setting of 2 and my roots were staight. It is like a modern pressing comb. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it, now I dont have to get a relaxer every 2 months to wear my hair down. It was worth every single penny I spent on it. I LOVE U LHCF!!!!

maryj1584 said:
I gave in, and went to bath bed and beyond about 30 min ago and bought the iron. I did not even flat iron a quater of my head to see results. I only flat ironed the roots after using a heat protectant, and this thing is off the chain. I only put it on a setting of 2 and my roots were staight. It is like a modern pressing comb. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it, now I dont have to get a relaxer every 2 months to wear my hair down. It was worth every single penny I spent on it. I LOVE U LHCF!!!!

Glad u liked it
Maxiglide in da house

heh heh heh!!!

@ sylver2- You were so right, I could really get my roots straigtend with it.
@ Divine Inspiration, Girl you should get it. I have never used an iron like this in my life. I guess that is what I get for buying thoes chepo ones from sallys. It is not quite as straight as a relaxer, I mean like your very bottom roots, but it is very staight. I cant wait to flat iron my roots 4 valentine's day. YAY!!! no more naps.:)

Back