Thick hair

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
hello ladies
question for you

years of wearing wigs have taken a toll on my hair. i used to have
thick hair now its thin im some disappointed. i really need your help
ladies what can i do to ?

I used to be in your situation. I always had thick hair so when my hair got really thin I was so upset. But my hair got thin from continuous breakage from relaxers. The only I could do was cut my hair. maybe you can start rocking a short hair cut and start over.

Well from what I've been reading, you can drink 2oz. of carrot juice a day to thicken your hair. It'll take awhile to see results though. Or you can take a B5 vitamin/supplement? I'm not sure which one it is. And a lot of people are using MTG which promotes hair growth and thickens the hair, but you might want to look into it because it is a horse grooming product. No one has had any negative effects, I think. But that's all I have for now. You can probably talk to some of the experts on here for advice. I hope that helped a little bit.

Surge works well.

Just keep taking care of your hair and eat healthly and your hair will come in thinker and fuller. A lot of ladies here have seen this, that includes myself. :)

I second the B5 and maybe you could add silica to that. I took this and I saw a big difference. A lot of people do get results from the carrot juice, but you usually have to drink it for about 3 months to see a significant difference. I tried it myself for about 6 weeks and I didn't really see the difference in my hair but my it solved years of bad skin problems in a short time. I guess I didn't drink it long enough to see a difference in my hair. I'm currently using the MTG, it's only been 10 days so I'll have to wait a while to see if this helps.

joyous said:
I second the B5 and maybe you could add silica to that. I took this and I saw a big difference. A lot of people do get results from the carrot juice, but you usually have to drink it for about 3 months to see a significant difference. I tried it myself for about 6 weeks and I didn't really see the difference in my hair but my it solved years of bad skin problems in a short time. I guess I didn't drink it long enough to see a difference in my hair. I'm currently using the MTG, it's only been 10 days so I'll have to wait a while to see if this helps.

did the carrot juice help with pimples?

locabouthair said:
did the carrot juice help with pimples?

Yes, it did. I had awful skin for years. I had tried everything under the sun and nothing worked but this. After drinking my concotion of carrot, celery, and romaine for about a month my skin cleared up completely. I saw excellent results in 2 weeks. It even cleared up the marks I had from the pimples and left my skin glowing and supple. There's a thread called the new "Carrot Juice Challenge" started by Isis a while back. I'll try to find it and bump it up. The ladies there posted some outstanding testimonies about the results of drinking carrot juice.

Last edited:
Thanks to Allandra and Poohbear :) I got thicker hair (was very thin due to braids) by taking Naturemade super b-complex. I definitely saw an improvement in my hair.

Back