The Southern Tease Bun II

Rapunzel*

*sighs*
have to wait til 09 to try this with my length

nice vid though

kandake

Hey that was you.

I was looking at some of your other videos last night.

Very Nice.

Can wait until I grow some hair?

Last edited:

truequeen06

I love your southern tease bun and I always do it on my natural hair except I have to use a million bobby pins. Hair sticks just can't do it by themselves in my hair lol.

Ediese

Thanks for the tutorial! I tried it a few months ago, and absolutely loved it. Mine wasn't as perfect as yours, but it turned out okay. I kinda liked the carefree, tousled look.

SouthernTease

Thanks for the tutorial! I tried it a few months ago, and absolutely loved it. Mine wasn't as perfect as yours, but it turned out okay. I kinda liked the carefree, tousled look.

That's a good one... I prefer it messy and effortless too...
it's easier to get it that way on dry hair.
Perfect hair is boring to me...
so I'm all about the un done do
Yours is awesome!!!

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
I don't like buns...but I love this one. I've attempted it, but my hair seems too thin...it never looks all that great to me. :sad:

I am soooo jealous right now. I couldn't do this if I offered my right arm...at least not with one stick. I have to use a million pins and then my head ends up hurting :nono:

grnidmonster

This is my growth bun. I do it natural also but, I secure it with a snap closure barrett. If I wear it really low it looks like a chigion(?)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Do you have a yellow bus version of your bun video? I couldn't really see what you were doing and how you were doing it. The result was pretty too. I would love to try that!

so so chic

I really like this bun too. I saw it a while ago on YouTube, but just tried it today. I wasn't going for a perfect look, just wanted to see how it would turn out. Here's a pic, it's kind of sloppy, but I like it! Maybe next time it'll be better.

SouthernTease

Do you have a yellow bus version of your bun video? I couldn't really see what you were doing and how you were doing it. The result was pretty too. I would love to try that!

2 versions on youtube.
All I do is...
  • pull the ends up to middle of head
  • pull one side over to cover ends
  • pull other side over to cover ends
  • secure with something

Rapunzel*

I really like this bun too. I saw it a while ago on YouTube, but just tried it today. I wasn't going for a perfect look, just wanted to see how it would turn out. Here's a pic, it's kind of sloppy, but I like it! Maybe next time it'll be better.

are you kidding me this looks gorgeous:drool:

marla

I wore this to work and I got so many compliments on it! This bun has saved my hair because my nape is messed up ( btw it's getting much better ), I can wear this bun and hide that toe up nape! I have been bunning for 7 weeks now and I like it!