VIDEO OF MY BUN

Shalilac

That was too cute. I'm a visual person as well so that really helped. Will definitely try when I get more length.

kombov_dymond

Girl...this just completed a 'naughty' look I was aiming for. I have this secretary blouse with the neck bow and a pencil skirt and heels.

Thanks for sharing.

2grlsandme

Gurl you have done it again!!:grin: I love checking out your site and blog and this took the cake. I was just about to do my hair and now Im rocking the southern tease:dance7:Thanks

magviv

I love your video and I can't wait to get home and try it! I have a difficult time creating updo's because I seem to be all thumbs but with your video it looks simple to do and elegant to wear!:grin:

Mystic

That is the easiest and quickest bun I have ever seen! Beautiful.

ST, if my memory serves me right, you are 12 months in transitioning, correct? If that's the case, your root looks so soft and straight - very similar to your ends. Do you straighten often? How do you protect it from damage?

Your hair is very beautiful?

21Trixie

Thank you for the tutorial.

I have to wear my hair pulled back everyday. Sometimes I would put it in one big plait and tuck the end under and secure it with a bobby pin.

I really like this particular bun. No need for scruncheis and there is no stress on the hair. Thanks!

ajoyfuljoy

Go ahead Southern Tease you got some skills! I'm definitely gonna try that...would have never thought of that. And it was very classy looking.

CaliJen

I LOVE THIS! Gurrrrrrl! Now this is what I am talking about!:yep: I am rocking this bun right now my hair is co-wash and I do not have sticks so I just used a bobby pin.... BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much...very creative....I love your blog I look forward to new email from your site. Keep Doing It Girl!:grin::grin:

ChocolateSoda

Girl...this just completed a 'naughty' look I was aiming for. I have this secretary blouse with the neck bow and a pencil skirt and heels.

Thanks for sharing.

Ooo you betta hush! I was just looking for a pencil skirts yesterday! I really love that look... sophisticated but naughty! This bun would perfectly complement that look! :grin:

MissLawyerLady

Loved it! I'm definitely going to start using that bunning technique- so simple and thanks for the video- you could have never explained it to me, I needed to see it!:grin:

Lioness

OOOOOh Southern Tease that video was baad! Love it. I was bubbling to the Bey in the background lol

I will sooo be trying out this style as soon as my weave comes out :yep:

Well done :up:

Isis

Now that's pretty! :yep:

I too wear my loosely braided bun low at the nape (takes a about a minute), but I really want to try it your way. Thank you for sharing this! :up:

I did do it your way and I'm wearing this bun as I type! I love it! Took me just a few seconds and I used two Good Hair Days pins. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful bun video!! :clapping:

naturalmanenyc

I like yours too, esp with adding the baggy. I'd be too worried the stick would fall out, leaving me in the middle of a business meeting with a baggie on the end of my hair. :look::lachen:

Me too. I probably won't wear it with the baggy. It's so easy. This alone makes my $5 subscription worth it!!

Cinnabuns

I did it the way that you showed on the youtube video KT and it came out very nice. My husband just loved it.

Thansk again! :)

Traycee

:wallbash:...Ok I tried it for 30 mins....I can not figure out what to do with the length of my hair after I pull it up....I'm stuck with the length of my hair sticking straight up to the top of my head when I'm finished...Any one with my length hair tried this yet ?....And how did you do it?

SouthernTease

If your hair is longer:
roll your ends like you're pincurling it
and then gather the sides.
Practice makes perfect.
I experiment with it. You have to.
I wear it to the side, I wear it wet, dry...

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

Previous poster commented on my hair texture...
I am closest to 3C. btw I am not Hispanic.

You think my hair looks good in that video?
I thought it was a HOT MESS.
I flatrioned on my bday Feb 13th and I hadn't washed since then
... made that video last night so...
it was dirty and it had been raining all day. :nono2:
I'll make a better one when I straighten again in April for my update.

:grin: about the music... I wasn't trying to perform
or anything... it was kind of blah to me...
hmmm... I'm not a HAM or anything
but if ya'll want a show.... shooooo... I'll give you one

Stay Tuned... HOLLA!!!