VIDEO OF MY BUN

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I love it!!!:grin: I just did it on my hair and it's too cute. I'm gonna rock this tomorrow. Thanks so much, cause I'm so a visual person. :yep:

marla

I LOOOOOVVEE IT!!!! I tried a sock bun on my hair and I didn't like the way it looked. I'm going to go try it right now!!! Thank you so much!

Kacie

I agree with the other poster, it was like MAGIC! I like how you were bunning to the beat.

longhairdreamzz

:grin:Wow you make it looks soooo easy...I can't wait to try that this weekend. They way I'm doing it now makes my hair break off at the ends...:nono: Thx for the tutorial...BTW your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Get outta here! That was just too cute ... and easy too! Thanks for that video, ST.

SouthernTease

I used a chop stick like the ones you can get at Walgreens... nothing fancy schmancy. Oh and just to let you know I wore this style back in April when I was barely scraping shoulder length. I've posted that pic on my blog back from April... it's wet. I usually co-wash and wear it wet in this pinup. It doesn't have any tension unlike other types of buns. I can honestly say I owe all my retention to this style. No magic potions, lotions, or vitamins... just this.

comike

I love it.....how cute! I buy all these hair sticks and never use them. I must try this...thanks for sharing.