The short-term (2 month) protective style challenge

Still doing various buns/up-do's. I'm scheduled for a relaxer this upcoming weekend so i'm interested to see how much growth i've retained.

THREE MORE DAYS!!! :dance7: THREE MORE DAYS!!!

This was fun!!! But definitely not over since I'm still in BOOTCAMP 2009 'til December 31st!! :bouncy:

Well, folks, this challenge ended over the weekend. How did everyone do?

I broke the rules 3 days total throughout the 2 month period, which is better than I thought I'd do. :lachen: I think the protective styling did help me to reduce tangling, which in turn helped me to be able to use a comb less often, which in turn probably helped with my retention

How about everyone else?

Girl, this was great. It fell right into place with my bootcamp challenge....so I am quite happy to say that absolutely NO rules were broken for me. :dance7: And I am continuing with protective styling to make sure my retention is on par!!!

Girl, this was great. It fell right into place with my bootcamp challenge....so I am quite happy to say that absolutely NO rules were broken for me. :dance7: And I am continuing with protective styling to make sure my retention is on par!!!

Good for you! Now that's dedication!

I admit that I broke the rules 3 days. So naughty. But what can I say, it's summer! I usually didn't wear it out the whole day, though.

Why do I have the overwhelming urge to ruin all my progress and do a wash and go?

Back