The short-term (2 month) protective style challenge

MissNadia

Class A Lurker
Still doing various buns/up-do's. I'm scheduled for a relaxer this upcoming weekend so i'm interested to see how much growth i've retained.

baddison

natural for good
THREE MORE DAYS!!! :dance7: THREE MORE DAYS!!!

This was fun!!! But definitely not over since I'm still in BOOTCAMP 2009 'til December 31st!! :bouncy:

anon123

Well, folks, this challenge ended over the weekend. How did everyone do?

I broke the rules 3 days total throughout the 2 month period, which is better than I thought I'd do. :lachen: I think the protective styling did help me to reduce tangling, which in turn helped me to be able to use a comb less often, which in turn probably helped with my retention

How about everyone else?

baddison

natural for good
Girl, this was great. It fell right into place with my bootcamp challenge....so I am quite happy to say that absolutely NO rules were broken for me. :dance7: And I am continuing with protective styling to make sure my retention is on par!!!

anon123

Girl, this was great. It fell right into place with my bootcamp challenge....so I am quite happy to say that absolutely NO rules were broken for me. :dance7: And I am continuing with protective styling to make sure my retention is on par!!!

Good for you! Now that's dedication!

I admit that I broke the rules 3 days. So naughty. But what can I say, it's summer! I usually didn't wear it out the whole day, though.

Why do I have the overwhelming urge to ruin all my progress and do a wash and go?