Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who recommended...

DarlingNiki1977

The silicon mix as a deep conditioner. I just rinsed it and blow dried and my hair feels like it is floating off my scalp! It's so floaty and swingy! I never would've picked this product up, but it's wonderful. Thank you!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

DarlingNiki1977

I live in Maryland and I purchased it from a BSS in Wheaton Plaza. I do know that you can purchase it online, and it is a domincan hair product. Try to see if you can purchase it from amazon. If it isnt there, you may want to post again and see if some ladies in your area can point you in the right direction.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair and then I put in the silicon mix and put a cap on my head for about an hour. Then I rinsed, put in a heat protectant and blow dried my hair. It is a wonderful product! My hair is still very swingy and full of body. I love it!!

beans4reezy

The silicon mix as a deep conditioner. I just rinsed it and blow dried and my hair feels like it is floating off my scalp! It's so floaty and swingy! I never would've picked this product up, but it's wonderful. Thank you!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I'm such a darn PJ...I picked this up and NEVER used it...I can't wait to give it a whirl!!

deusa80

Thanks. I found it on roundbrushhair.com, has anyone ever ordered from here?
Has anyone used this to DC on dry hair?