Thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!

gelati

Hi ladies, just want to say Thank you for all the tips and advice you give on this website!!!!! I wear wash-goes just about everyday because I workout alot. I wash my hair 1to2 times a week, I moisturize and seal with oil everyday. But I still had breakage, not long hair breakage but the little tiny pieces of hair all over my shirt!!!! It got on my nerves really bad so last night I did a search for the problem I was having with my hair.

I found a thread that said I need protein, so last night I put ORS mayo in my hair as a pre-poo. I let it sit in my hair for about 3 hours with a plastic cap. Right before I rinsed it out, I took a wet towel and put in the microwave for 2 minutes and put it on my head(Thanks Sareca:) ). I rinsed the ORS out and applied NTM Daily Deep Conditioner and let it sit whiled I showered. Did not use any shampoo, rinsed out NTM and towel dried. Applied a leave-in, some NTM silk touch leave-in cream, then sealed with jojoba oil and air dried. Today applied mango butter and went about my business. Usually when I run my hands in my hair, I would have a handful of small pieces of hair and on my shirt!!!!:eek: But today no hair in my hands and none on my shirt!!!!:yay:

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES!!!!:kiss:

My question is how often should I do this?

Last edited:
Back