I found a wonderful product at Sally's!

G

I found a wonderful product at Sally\'s!

Nature Therapy by L'Oreal... you're supposed to put it on after shampooing your hair and leave it on a couple of minutes, but because my ends are so dry, I decided to sleep in it.

I rinsed it out the next day, and my hair felt like silk. Totally!

Has anyone else tried this product? Thank you...

Re: I found a wonderful product at Sally\'s!

I have seen the line but I have never tried anything out. Is it a conditioner?
I am glad your turned out so nice!!

Yes, it's a moisturizing conditioner. It cost $12.99, which is a bit pricey, but it has wonderful results /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Which one? I tried their hot oil which my hair didn't really like /images/graemlins/naughty.gif and if I remember correctly their conditioner did nothing but make my hair smell good!!!

The Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment? Or the Mega Moisture Creme? I have tried them both, but I liked the Smoothing Treatment best. The MM Creme was very nice. I was surprised to find out isopropyl alchohol (rubbing alcohol!) was pretty high on the ingredient list. If I had read the ingredients in the store I would have left it on the shelf! But it didn't dry my hair out at all... The Smoothing Treatment is a little thicker and heavier than the MM Creme.

About a week ago, Tracy did a product review of the Loreal UnFrizz Taming Creme. She loves it, and I actually ordered it upon her recommendation. I think it will be good for when I air-dry.

I got a sample size of the Loreal Nature's Therapy Shine Spray in the mail months ago. It is HORRIBLE. I mean, yes, it does make your hair shine, but the smell??!! It smells like some kind of liquor. Fine if you don't mind walking around smelling like an alcoholic, but otherwise, forget it! I actually had to hide it from my 13 yr. old daughter, because I didn't want her going around smelling like she's been drinking; especially at school!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I actually had to hide it from my 13 yr. old daughter, because I didn't want her going around smelling like she's been drinking; especially at school!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

"*Ahem* This is the principal of your daughter's school..."
/images/graemlins/phone.gif

I just read this (I'm always reading something...) on www.beautyand soul.com

Problem: Dry, Itchy scalp
Solution:perform scalp treatments once a week, prior to shampooing your hair. According to Mark Anthony, co-owner of Anthony Saray Salon, Long Beach, CA., you should start with a good scalp massage. Anthony recommends using your fingertips to rub the scalp in a circular motion, for at least 15 minutes. Then apply a shampoo formulated for dry scalp, such as Neutrogena's T-Gel, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree or Avlon's Dry &amp; Itchy Shampoo. Work it into your scalp and let it sit there for at least 5 minutes. This allows the formula to penetrate the pores and work its magic. Next, rub your scalp with your fingertips. Then, rinse with warm water. Condition with a treatment, such as L'Oreal's Nature Therapy and do a final rinse (with rosewater).

Do you guys in the US and Canada get L'oreal Elvive products. I'm wondering if this is just availablein Europe. I purchaed their Nutritive Shampoo (Anti-Breakage) Nutri Ceramide and it looks very creamy and moisturising. It was cheap and I am tempted to wash and try it tonight even though I washed my hair yesterday. I have a feeling it's going to feel and act like the Soft Sheen breakthru.

<font color="brown"> With L'Oreal Elvive dry, damaged or brittle hair can be nourished, repaired and strengthened. The Patented Formula contains Nutri-Ceramide, a concentrate of micro-nutrients that contains Ceramide-R, a duplicate of one of the hair's natural strengtheners.
Nutri-ceramide targets the areas of the hair that are damaged
Nourishes and repairs the hair fibre
Helps prevent split ends
Creates stronger hair that is soft, shiny and manageable
</font>

ehero.jpg

Back