SCRITCHING + Indian Head Massage {Its A Free Growth Aid!}

SpiritJunkie

you ladies are quite amazing!! thanks for sharing this info. I'm going to do as well as get my kids too.

I am also going to mention it to my indian friend at work (older lady) & see what she has to say about it.

morehairplease

I started doing this a few days ago.
I do it everyday for 10-30 minutes.
Yes, it's that serious. It's relaxing.
You're right OP... more people should know about scritching.
I want to write about it on my blog... anyway...
Here's what I do:

- gather my hair at the nape of my neck into a low ponytail secured with bobby-pins
- put on a satin beanie/skull cap (not a scarf, the knot from tying it was getting in the way of my scritching)
- I take a ball-ended paddle brush or my Jilbere shower comb and SCRITCH like there's no tomorrow (just move the comb in a zig zag pattern vigorously covering each section on head.

Like I said before I do it for 10--30 minutes... I've already had two sessions today... I prep my scalp with Blended Beauty Natural Hair Oil... I'm thinking of adding Peppermint & more Rosemary to it.

I wouldn't use the "scritching" technique on my bare scalp, only with a satin/silk scarf (I'm any comb/brush), but here's instructions on the technique: CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO SCRITCH.

That's it, that's all.

thanks for posting this link

tenderheaded

I'm currently 119 days post, and I scritch with the end of a giant rattail comb. It's seamless, 11 1/2 in long and pumpkin colored. I've worn the name off. This has helped me keep a long of hair on my head because I'm not manipulating it. I pre-treat and scritch then scritch with my poo.

Aggie

I love scritching my hair just before a henna or ayurveda powder treatment. It really wakes up my follicles and leaves my scalp feeling nice and vibrantly alive:yep:.

empressri

I watched the vid and started doing it for the heck of it when I realized, darn, it ALMOST felt better than sex! :lachen:

But I did oil my scalp and hair tonight with a blend of kbb hair cream and hairveda cocasta oil. My scalp feels sooooo good right now. I'm relaxed, think I can go to sleep now.

Aggie

I watched the vid and started doing it for the heck of it when I realized, darn, it ALMOST felt better than sex! :lachen:

But I did oil my scalp and hair tonight with a blend of kbb hair cream and hairveda cocasta oil. My scalp feels sooooo good right now. I'm relaxed, think I can go to sleep now.

I know the feeling Empressri...:grin:

Eisani

:laugh: @ the bolded. Almost is right! I LOVE doing this w/the CoCasta oil, my scalp feels so tingly and invigorated afterwards and my crazy self swears I can feel my hair growing when I get done :look: