So you want a scalp massage......

fancypants007

I found this product for scalp massages. I personally feel that getting blood to the scalp is tantamount in getting your hair to grow as well as to lessen hairloss. I did the scratching for 10 minutes twice a week but my hair seemed to shed more than usual and I didn't like that. I felt that perhaps I was irritating my scalp which was why it was shedding. Well i did a search on the web and this product came up. It's called the Mag Gro. Some may use it for baldness/thinness but I don't have any of those problems. I use it primarily to keep my hair on my head with only the minimal shedding and to stimulate my scalp to increase blood flow to encourage new growth. I did my first scalp massage yesterday with it and all I can say is, this is my product to get blood to my scalp. You are suppose to do it at least once or twice a day for 30-45 seconds. My scalp started tingling immediately! I put on my hair oils and massaged my scalp with the Mag Gro and then washed my hair with shikakai soap, conditioned my hair and all I can say is WOW! For all those who are interested, here is the website. Check it out for yourself. http://www.rollyourscalp.com

I am very satisfied and prefer doing this instead of scratching my scalp.

secretrose

This product looks interesting but I have one issue. I have very thick hair already. I'm looking for more length. If I place this thing on my head, it looks like it won't even get to my scalp, it would just sit on top of my hair. Would I be able to still feel the tingling? Would it work better if my hair were in cornrows? And those little fingers look like they would get tangled in my hair. hmm....

caribgirl

Thanks for posting your reviews fancypants. I can't wait to see your hair progress, girl!
I checked it out and the principles seem very convincing but the price is unconvincing for me at this time. Shoot, I just ran out of the post re: tradesecret's sale vowing to keep my PJ disease under wraps :lachen:.

Crystalicequeen123

Wow, thanks. I'll keep this in mind. I've always wanted something that would massage my scalp so that I didn't have to put my own fingers in my hair. It's just so tedious. The rolling seems easy enough.

I just hope my hair wouldn't get tangled with this thing! lol* I wonder if just rolling a magnetic roller back and forth on my scalp would get the same results?

fancypants007

This product looks interesting but I have one issue. I have very thick hair already. I'm looking for more length. If I place this thing on my head, it looks like it won't even get to my scalp, it would just sit on top of my hair. Would I be able to still feel the tingling? Would it work better if my hair were in cornrows? And those little fingers look like they would get tangled in my hair. hmm....

All I can say is WOW! That thing stimulates your hair like nothing I have ever tried. My hair is fairly thick as well and it does reach the scalp because you are rolling it forward, then backward all over your scalp. I put my silk cap on my hair prior to doing it, so I would suggest putting on a silk cap/scarf before doing so. I think what you have to be careful about is putting too much pressure on it. It says to start off gently and increase the pressure. I personally have found what I have been looking for in a scalp massager. I have used the tingler, electric massagers, morroco massagers, and scratching and nothing has worked like this product. I just wanted to share but it is definitely working for me. I will do it all this week and give an update. I only comb my hair on wash day which will be sunday, so I will see if my hair is tangled. I will put my hair in 4 braids and then massage it. I plan on getting cornrow braids at the end of March and i think it would work perfectly with that. I also noticed after washing and conditioning my hair, I ususally put hairdressing in the palm of my hand and rub all over my hair. Well I had hardly no hair in my hands. Ususually I have about 10 to 12 strands, but I had about 2 or 3. It could have been the shikakai soap or the Mag Gro or both. I am just excited about this product because now I can get the blood to my scalp which will do my hair some good or should I say a whole lot of good.

secretrose

ok the satin scarf idea makes more sense to me. Maybe I will give it a try soon. Probably in the spring.