RAVE!! Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner

Armyqt

Ok so after reading Tracy's post I got a lil itch to try out the Kenra conditioner and shampoo. First I clarified my hair with Elucence acidifying shampoo, and then washed with the Kenra shampoo. I loved the way it made my hair feel. It is very concentrated and a little created a lot of lather. It does not have that moisturising feeling (but I don't need that in a shampoo), but it didn't have a stripping feeling either. As I rinsed my hair out it felt elongated and stretched. It was as if it provided instant elasticity. Definitely a keeper which I will rotate with my fave Elucence MB.

So next I proceed to apply the conditioner waiting for miracles to happen. The consistency and texture of it is very different from any other conditioner I've used. It's like a mix between a conditioner and an ointment. As I'm applying it, nothing special happened. It didn't give me the initial slip that my faves usually do. No yet anyways. 5 minutes later I started to rinse and THAT"S when the magic happened. The slip was incredible. My hair felt so soft AND detangled. SO far so good. I proceeded to combout without applying any product at all. I was amazed at how effortlessly the comb fell through my hair. I am truly in love
love.gif
I have another staple in my rotation. Hopefully Kenra will stand the test of time. Right now I'm airdrying in a ponytail.

Soon I'll be reviewing the Deep Brilliance line that Supergirl has been shouting about from the top of Mount LHCF
laugh.gif
. If it's anything like Kenra I'm already hooked. SO go ahead ladies
poke.gif
go and get yourself some Kenra if you haven't already tried it. I think you'll be pleasantly surpised
smile.gif
:

I'm glad you like it AQT! I think it rocks!
grin.gif

I can't WAIT to try the Deep Brilliance. So many products, so little time...and hair!
laugh.gif

So is this better than the Kenra Intensive Emollient? Theh Kenra conditioners have been on my to do list for a while now. I will pick them up for my bday. I'm not sure if I'll be picking up the poo though.

Thanx a lot AQT and Tracy.......

Hey Daviine
wave.gif
. You're welcome hon. I've never tried the emollient, but the moisturizing conditioner is IT!! Please post your results once you try it.
smile.gif

I like the regular Moisturizing Conditioner BETTER than the Intensive Emollient actually....
confused.gif

I was suprised about that!

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Hey Army,

Great review. Sounds like some good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]Oh it's unbelievable. Have you tried it? It's definitely gonna become one of my staples.
smile.gif

I haven't tried it yet, but I do have it on my list of hair care products to try some time in 2004. Where did you purchase yours? I have a coupon for Trade Secret (know they have it there). It expires on January 31, 2004.
scratchchin.gif

Yeah, I got it at Trade Secret in Pentagon City. I got the small 10 oz bottles. I wanted to be sure I'd like it before purchasing the larger ones!

OT: Girl I did not know they had a Kiehl's counter in Nordstrom. I was right there yesterday. I could've gotten me some samples
grin.gif

Good on the small 10 ounce bottle. How much was it?

Girl, that Kiehl's counter at Nordstrom is awesome. I love it. You need to check it out on your next visit there.

ARMYQT
I was at the Pentagon city mall recently didn't notice a TRADE SECRET.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Hair products right under my nose.

Back