Anybody use Elucence + Kenra?

caligirl

I'm looking for a good shampoo to use with my Kenra moisturizing conditioner. The Kenra shampoo makes my hair too dry and tangly. Has anyone tried the Elucence shampoo with the Kenra conditioner? I think they are made by the same company.

That is why I stopped using Kenra shampoo last summer. It's not really moisturizing at all. I now use Nexxus Therapee. I love me some Kenra MC. I stockpile it.

michelle3147 said:
That is why I stopped using Kenra shampoo last summer. It's not really moisturizing at all. I now use Nexxus Therapee. I love me some Kenra MC. I stockpile it.

I love the way Nexxus Therapee smells (like bananas) but it doesn't give me enough lather.

I really like the Elucence shampoo. It's very moisturizing for my hair but I wouldn't use it if you get a lot of product build up. It's sulfate free so sometimes I have to add some lemon juice to get the gunk off. I use their conditioner too.

Thank yall for posting that Kenra shampoos are no good. You guys saved me some money. I have Therapee but it don't detangle like I need. So yesterday I got Creme of Nature. Sorry to get off topic, but thank yall again!

I used elucence shampoo with kenra conditioner and thought it was a great combo. the shampoo smells yummy and does a nice job of detangling.sadly, after my liter bottle ran out i havent restocked. i cant justify paying shipping and handling when they're mailing it to me FROM miami and i'm in that area.GRRRR. yea, im cheap.

i swear by the elucence shampoo! it's the best i've found to leave my hair moisturized,soft, and detangles great! and the smell is addictive!! i do love the elucence conditioner. however, i am running low so i'm looking to try the kenra mc since i can buy it at the mall instead of paying s&h.

I have both Kenra and Elucence poo and conditioner.
My hair likes the Kenra conditioner but it cant compare to Elucence Conditioner.
I must say Elucence poo moisturize and detangles my hair better than Kenra poo.

jasmine26 said:
i swear by the elucence shampoo! it's the best i've found to leave my hair moisturized,soft, and detangles great! and the smell is addictive!! i do love the elucence conditioner. however, i am running low so i'm looking to try the kenra mc since i can buy it at the mall instead of paying s&h.
Do you know someone who is licensed that can get the Elucence from a distributor for you? I buy the liter of Elucence shampoo for $9 and the liter of conditioner for $15.

I think I'm allergic to the Elucence volumizing shampoo (the green one). Every time I use it my scalp is ITCHY and then every product after makes my scalp feel like it's on fire. I think it may be the salicylic acid...which is found in my face wash which leaves my face tingly but I can control that with face cream...the scalp one just leaves me itchy and scratching like I have lice.

I'm willing to actually trade that for something else if somebody is interested. ;)

Faith said:
I'm willing to actually trade that for something else if somebody is interested. ;)

I'll trade you for nexxus aloe rid, keracare detangling shampoo or kenra moisturizing shampoo.

jasmine26 said:

I agree with you there. I tried many shampoos and none has worked better. It even detangles my natural hair, which is saying a lot. Afterwards my hair stays well moisturized. Love the conditioner too. I've used Kenra but Elucence wins hands down.

LipGlassHoney Quote:

Do you know someone who is licensed that can get the Elucence from a distributor for you? I buy the liter of Elucence shampoo for $9 and the liter of conditioner for $15

i don't know anyone that's licensed:( i wish i did, cuz i have a feeling that i'm not gonna like the kenra mc as much as i love the elucence conditioner:(

caligirl said:
I'll trade you for nexxus aloe rid, keracare detangling shampoo or kenra moisturizing shampoo.
Hmmm..hard decision...I'll PM you ;) Just so you know how much of it I have...it's the 10.1oz bottle and it's just above the "Volume" line.

Back