((((((Rant)))))Eating Pig skins and trying to do my hair!!!

Lady Esquire

Eating pork skins?????

Wow. That's a hot ghetto mess.

I'm glad you walked out, 'cause 99% of these horror salon stories, most chicks just sit there for the duration of the bs.

WhipEffectz1

Eating pork skins?????

Wow. That's a hot ghetto mess.

I'm glad you walked out, 'cause 99% of these horror salon stories, most chicks just sit there for the duration of the bs.

Nah, I can't sit there for the whole duration. Its like you setting yourself up for further disappointment. :nono:

On a lighter note, I like how some of yall are using the phrase, "boop boop!" :lachen:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Ewwwwww. Not professional at all. You should send her a note. Tell Boop Boop that you are not the one to be seeded with pig pellets while getting your hair done. Humph! :nono:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
That is one ta-riflin' heifer. You obviously have more patience than I do. I would have been gone well before the pig skin eating debacle (making you sit under the dryer for 1.5 hours, marathon talkin' on the phone?!).

Awwwww hellz naw. :nono:

WhipEffectz1

That is one ta-riflin' heifer. You obviously have more patience than I do. I would have been gone well before the pig skin eating debacle (making you sit under the dryer for 1.5 hours, marathon talkin' on the phone?!).

Awwwww hellz naw. :nono:

I had some nookie the night before so as you can imagine I was quite pleasant when I walked into the door. :giggle: Hence, I usually don't have that much patience.......

tkj25

:lachen::lachen::lachen: omg! lol, i'm so sorry this happened to you. stories like this are why i choose to do my own hair. you're a good one for getting up & leaving.

atlien

This was just wrong in so many ways....I am glad you walked out of there.

If more people reacted this way, maybe they would change their behavior.

caribgirl

:lachen::lachen::lachen:- I could just see and hear her crunchin' away on that swine as she insults your hair with that generic flat iron :perplexed. Good for you for standing up for your hair!

MonaLisa

First glancing the thread title....I'm like...why is Whipz snacking while trying to do her hair....just put the swine down...

then I opened the thread...and was like.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

:nono::nono:

That ...was truly...trife.

Good for you for getting up and jetting...

growth2come

Good thing you left before she either burnt your with the hair straightner whilst trying to eat at the same time let alone leave crumbs in your hair. That is just bad business.....:nono:

envybeauty

..and some stylists claim to be "professional" ....... doing your hair, talking on the phone the entire time, AND eating greasy pig skins. :perplexed damn.

i'm sure it was not the first time so there is some sista walking around out there who had her hair done with pig skin grease :look: