((((((Rant)))))Eating Pig skins and trying to do my hair!!!

WhipEffectz1

Okay, so I usually don't complain about a whole bunch of stuff but this salon/stylists need to be called out because I'm furious!:angry2:

I went to a salon close by my house instead of going to the overbooked Too Groovy by me or in Buckhead. So I decide to patronize this salon close by my house. I should have ran when I walked in and no one greeted me. I had to ask "what's up, someone gonna consult with me!" Okay, so they end up washing my hair and then sitting me under the dryer for almost 1.5 hours. The time wasted away because I was talking to my mom. :perplexed

So ol girl, the stylist, was talking on the cell phone the whole time. I hate stylists who do that. So she finally sit me in the chair and begins to blow my hair out and then starts trying to flat iron it. All of a sudden, I hear a bag rattling and a crunching sound. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me so I turn to look in the mirror and sure enough this boop boop is eating pork skins, parting my hair, trying to flat iron it, and then putting her filthy grubby little hands back into that bag without washing her hands. :angry2:

I was so angry till I started taking the pins out my head while she was trying to section my hair. "I was like yo I can't do this, how much for the wash??!!! This boop boop had the nerve to ask me, "What's wrong??!!!" :angry2: I paid her $10 for the wash and walked out with my hair in a big poof. Boop boop, you been served!!!:angry2: :eek:

Last edited:

WhipEffectz1

Oh my goodness, if I could've stuck my hands around her throat for disrespecting the hair game like that!!!!!:eek:

WomanlyCharm

Whipz, you didn't hit her???? :lachen:

You should have stomped on her big ol' bag of skins before you walked out, left her with nothing but crumbs!

I'd rewash my hair too...I'm just imagining those crispy bits crackling in there. (she may have licked her fingers too...:perplexed)
Ugh, what a nasty heifer!

tadeja

That drives me crazy.

Better to walk out with a big poof then to go home smelling of pork rinds. If more people walked out when receiving less than professional treatment perhaps we would have less of those type of stylists.

Did you go somewhere else or of you still poofed?

gymfreak336

Oh my goodness, if I could've stuck my hands around her throat for disrespecting the hair game like that!!!!!:eek:

Straight Disrepect and to think that she couldn't understand why you were mad. **** please....I would type up fliers calling out the Porky fingered salon and plaster them on the whole block near their shop. j/k:look::lachen:

WhipEffectz1

You should have stomped on her big ol' bag of skins before you walked out, left her with nothing but crumbs!

I'd rewash my hair too...I'm just imagining those crispy bits crackling in there. (she may have licked her fingers too...:perplexed)

Yeah, I think I caught her doing that out the corner of my eyes.:angry2: I re-washed my hair as soon as I got home but that took the thrill out of flatironing because I like to take my time doing that. That boop boop is something else. That's what I get for trying to give some people business.

WhipEffectz1

That drives me crazy.

Better to walk out with a big poof then to go home smelling of pork rinds. If more people walked out when receiving less than professional treatment perhaps we would have less of those type of stylists.

Did you go somewhere else or of you still poofed?

I'm still poofed because I refuse to do my hair because this is my weekend to treat myself and this boop boop messed it up. She was even using a generic flat iron. I don't play that.

Pretvl323

It's a shame to say, but I'm assuming this was a black owned business. You try to do business in your own community, but with service like this, you would have been better going to the Hair Cuttery!:nono:

glamazon386

Damn Whipz. :nono: Eww I can't believe that heiffer was attempting to do your hair and eat pork rinds at the same time.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
First of all...Pig skins :crazy: shudder...

You did the right thing to leave before you hair was saturated in pig's grease :grin:

TrustMeLove

Thank you..thank you. You stood up for your hair and got out of there. If she didn't know..I bet you she knows now.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
Still trying to find a silver lining to this- here goes
maybe in a roundabout way she was trying to help... with a prepoo with oils/fat... ignore the whole polyunsaturated fat from the pig skins... focus on the oils/fat...

Guapa1

THAT'S RIGHT WHIPS!! Leave that 'stylist' with her swine. :lachen:

I'm glad you didn't give her an explanation cause you know she would've tried to tell you it was the best grease for your hair! :lachen:

This should be stickied and re-titled 'what to do when the stylist is taking liberties with your hair'

:lachen::lachen:

BrooklynSouth

Crazy, crazy, crazy...I'm sitting here crunching on some SouthernRecipe Hot Flavored Rinds right now and I have to wipe my fingers before touching the mouse or keyboard..so how the heck was she doing hair and eating them? Makes me think about that LAYS POTATO CHIP commercial where the woman sneaks some at the nail salon then comes back with nails encrusted with chips crumbs.

anon123

Ewwww! Obviously that boop boop done lost her bipping mind! (i have no idea what i'm saying). Tryna eat some ole greasy bipping pork skins. What were they, bbq, I bet! That's messed up. Try and help out an independent business in the community and this is what you get.

Platinum

I shouldn't laugh but DANG!!! That's just nasty! How ya gonna put your fingers back in your mouth after you've been playing in someone's hair???? Ewww!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I don't blame you, I would have left too.

A_Christian

That was ridiculous for both you and her! What made her think it would me okay to make someone's hair smell like pork rinds ? Plus she was literally eating hair products,lol. Good thing you left before she had a chance to do any damage, your hair looks super healthy!